Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 PBEM - Season 6 - Hooligan Onslaught - [ DRILLING IN ]

Zibniyat

Arcane
Put some units as guards to those commanders already.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Well, KoolNoodles thank you for removing the army from 85. I shall do the same with my 97 this turn, well mostly... I will leave some mages there to do research, because I have a lab and (as you have guessed it right) a fortress. And no - I will not move my army to 85.

Going eastwards now, to crush the remainder of Jomon.

Of course, you can't really trust me, but still... 85 has a retarded PD anyway, we both know it, and I have almost nowhere else to go with my army upon conquering it, due to the risk of you getting 97 - which would be disastrous.

Of course, my scouts are still using your 85, but only temporary.
lqf1nAM.jpg

Lizzurd

Cipher
The most grateful and benevolent Dayyālu, i want to sign a treaty with you.

The idea is the most simple and clear. I wish you to withdraw your forces while allowing me to peacefully storm Midgard capital. In return i will give you raw battle plans (nobody listens to him anyway) and 1000 gold. I hope that we could co-exist in future and sign even more such treaties. I heard you and Grimwulf have disputes.. Don't you want to remove him from this game? How about acknowledging about all Abyssia battle formations and units? Or you would prefer Utgard ones? Or just clean gold?

You know, you can buy or sell everything!

Dayyālu

Arcane
You know, you can buy or sell everything!

«Non auro, sed ferro, recuperanda est patria

C'mon, send your best troops. It's not like I have a true army sitting on Ragha's cap, mah team mates captured three fortresses from your team and you have suffered defeats everywhere....

About Grimmie, ya know, he's a frisky thingie. But you know those Slavs, they make the greatest shock troops after you civilize 'em a bit... or should I send him to you, to repeat Decline8's performance :smug: ?

Dayyālu

Arcane
hsysuuynpq.png

The perspective is staggering. KoolNoodles my dear, I know that you are the only one keeping team raw together. Let them see the truth. Let raw surrender, as it is surely his desire deep inside.

Let it go. No chance of victory, despite slimy and scaly things blabbering about sieges or victories that are just hollow. From the sea, from the skies, from the Earth itself we are coming.

You fought well, it's time to end this...

KoolNoodles

Arcane
You can end this by taking the required thrones for victory. :smug:

Also, hosting postponed so we can discuss things more. :M

Zibniyat

Arcane
Admit it police. You are finished. Ragha has no army left, and even your people rebel against your violent rule - claiming one of the Raghan fortresses for themselves. Since Ragha has only their capital left, which is being besieged, that means Ragha is virtually dead at this point.

For pics you will need to ask others...

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Nothing is fucked here Dude Dreaad.

:negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom