Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 PBEM - Season 6 - Hooligan Onslaught - [ DRILLING IN ]

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Se3YljT.png

Gefuehle, wo man schwer beschreiben kann

A former thug last night warned the game is in the grip of a new breed of ultra-violent casuals — as we reveal pretenders aren’t using astral powers to ban the yobs. Fans are expected to clash with the police -- dubbed the "The Derby Of Eternal Enemies"

Two teams, 10 players. Hooligan Trash vs. Police Violence. Again, just as Season 5 but, you guessed it: LA! People who post are treated as signed up.

TripJack CrimsonAngel thesheeep Grimwulf KoolNoodlessqeecoo Malakal raw Mraston coldcrow Johannes hoverdog Muty Joined on the 4th of July
KoolNoodles Dayyālu Mraston hoverdog thesheeep Malakal Berekän Norfleet Johannes Dreaad coldcrow KCR LongDongSilver Anhur Grimwulf Muty panzertoter Matalarata
JohnTheRevelator and of course anyone else.

Completely unrelated video to give this post proper size:

-------------------------
How we will pick:

Step 1: 2 Teams will coalesce from ten players, 5 in each. I hope we will be able to do that without my paternal guidance. The team chose who will play their pretender themselves.

Step 2: The picking. The two teams go through phases of banning nations from the pool and picking nations for their team. Valid Bans and Picks are announced by the pretenders in this thread. After all 10 nations have been selected, each player picks their nation from the 5 their pretender has chosen.

Order is as follow:
Ban Phase 1: Team 1, Team 2, Team 1, Team 2
Pick Phase 1: Team 1, Team 2, Team 2, Team 1
Ban Phase 2: Team 1, Team 2, Team 1, Team 2
Pick Phase 2: Team 2, Team 1, Team 2, Team 1
Ban Phase 3: Team 2, Team 1
Pick Phase 3: Team 2, Team 1

raw
KoolNoodles
Anhur
hoverdog
Muty
@DayFUCKTHATNONASCIICHAR
thesheeep
Grimwulf (because he posted in here)
Cromwell
Dreaad

-----
The Teams:

Team Hooligan Assault:
Dayyālu - Agartha
Grimwulf - Grimwulfs
Anhur - Caelum
thesheeep - R'lyeh
hoverdog - Midgard

Team Police Violence:
raw - Ragha
KoolNoodles - Abysia
Muty - Utgard
Cromwell - T'ien Ch'i
Dreaad - (૭ ఠ༬ఠ)૭ JOMON

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I am a maybe. Preferably I lose one of the other gamea first(just staled in Decline3 so maybe that one!).

Dayyālu

Arcane
Unit reporting for duty. Decline 4 is going south, and I feel I'm not long for that world.

Better secure a place in another era of Decline.

I am triggered by the German in the OP, though. I demand a rewrite with slavic and romance languages for inclusiveness

Dayyālu

Arcane
Dear raw,

let's make a recruitment thread on Strategy or on the Playground, can we? No one is going to get in if we limit ourselves to the MP subforum.

Then we can ignore it after we get enough players, of course.

@DayFUCKTHATNONASCIICHAR

:lol:

ā. it's not that difficult, and the automatic recognition of the 'Dex should help. I am not dayofthetiger, so?

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
let's make a recruitment thread on Strategy or on the Playground, can we?

Better yet, tag people who play Dominions here on 'Dex. Raw's tag list is... sigh. Why even bother with words?

Lizzurd
mondblut
Helly
panda
Cromwell
DakaSha

And you might want to tag those who raw tried to tag in op-post. For some reason, I never receive alerts from his tagging.

No, I won't sign in even though I posted in this thread.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
to be honest, I'd rather play a disciple game with more (like 4) teams. With two teams - as we've seen in Decline4 - once a team gains advantage and defeats 1-2 disciples, it's effectively game over. Plus there's no diplomacy. With more teams you can at least ally against each other.

Johannes

Arcane
to be honest, I'd rather play a disciple game with more (like 4) teams. With two teams - as we've seen in Decline4 - once a team gains advantage and defeats 1-2 disciples, it's effectively game over. Plus there's no diplomacy. With more teams you can at least ally against each other.
The big positive side of having 2 teams, is also the lack of diplomacy. It makes turns go two, three times faster.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

I have been saying that all the fucking time. Listen to me people. Especially you raw

Dayyālu

Arcane
:oops: Why am I being bullied?

'cause you are a douchebag, shiposting troll. Again, if you are here to play, I welcome you as a fellow player and a possible team mate. This is a gaming forum, for a relaxing hobby.

If you are here to shitpost, I'll gain my first Ignore.

Choose wisely.

I'm ok for smaller teams.

Cromwell

Arcane
when do you start decline 6? At the moment I put my gametime in dota so I will see when I have time to learn more dominions.

I have been saying that all the fucking time. Listen to me people. Especially you raw
I have to agree here. Not that I think there is anything wrong with 1 on 1 games but I think it's more of a blitz game thing (which I have to try one of these days). PBEM is going to be long and drawn out either way. Might as well make it more interesting.

With that said do we even have material for 4 team captains? Malakal is too cool for us or disciples games, Grimwulf is too busy with his new larping game. There is Lizzurd I guess but he's valiantly subbing for me in the horribly unfun decline2 so I don't think poor fella needs more shit to deal with atm. It would be pretty sad if on one hand we had team Johannes and on the other teams lead by such titans of dominions like raw or myself.... I guess we could just gang up on the one good player.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Let's do 4 teams of 3. And split the "experienced" players into each team. Or at least have each team have one. And on top of that let's add in some Lvl2 thrones(Lvl 3, while cool, can be a little imbalanced. Like +1 Awe).

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
i'll keep the usual setup in this one. people who want smaller teams sign up with malakal, and people who want both sign up in both!

cWUvBYQ.gif

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom