Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Dominions 4 PBEM - Gateway and Archive Thread

Lizzurd

Cipher
Why don't you reveal your own version of what happened publicly? I am sure everyone wants to know THE TRUTH.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Why don't you publish your own version of what happened there publicly? I am sure everyone wants to know THE TRUTH.

Nobody does. All other nations can't handle the truth. And the truth is: everybody is passive, sitting with their thumbs up their asses, waiting for bats to come and save them.

Who fought all the blood nations? Hinnom, Mictlan, Lanka? Batman did.
Who had the balls to at least try and attack Atlantis and TNN? Batman did.
Who prevented Machakan Throne rush right at the last moment? Batman did.
Who is currently saving the world from Perpetual Storm and Astral Corruption? Bat fucking man.

Only Marverni appreciated my effort. We had a long-lasting trading relationship. I believe we can maintain them, to our mutual profit!

Lizzurd

Cipher
By another words you are the worldwide warmonger? You fought with almost any single nation and, by the rights of the winner, claimed your efforts for the greater good?

I am pretty sure that other nations have other opinions.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
By another words you are the worldwide warmonger?

Actually, this title belongs to Atlantis. The current leading player. I just wasn't passive, that's all.

I am pretty sure that other nations have other opinions.

I wouldn't hold my breath about opinions. In fact, nobody has opinion about Marverni. Marverni had 1,5 early wars, and did some scavenging on players who went AI. Otherwise they kept to themselves.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Oh, we are not speaking about the Marverni situation, but about yours. My is quite obvious - passive player, who was doing some shit for over then 80 turns. Maybe he fought someone, maybe he concluded a peace after that. Maybe he has some thrones, but surely not enough to win. Just a regular and grey player by other words.
But who is you? You are claiming yourself of being a paladin. I heard that one of the virtues is "temperance", the ability of man to share his achievements with others. You don't look like one. Exactly, you seems to have the reversed sin - "gluttony".

Are you truly a paladin or just a rascal who claims to be the one?

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I heard that one of the virtues is "temperance", the ability of man to share his achievements with others.

Of course I shared! Who got Machakan Thrones? Sure as hell not me. Who is the only player who did not attempt a single global? I am! But most importantly, do you see other players who can challenge Atlantis at this point? Go ahead, ask around.

OR keep doing what you do, and try to convince everybody into attacking me. Atlanits will be happy to join, I am sure. As soon as the you make that anti-Xib gangbang happen, the world is doomed to be frogman'd.

Like me or not, I am your only hope.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Why don't you reveal your own version of what happened publicly? I am sure everyone wants to know THE TRUTH.

A Short History of the World, By Kosuth The Basalt King

Atlantis and Xibalba spawn near one another, Xibalba nukes the first party of Atlantis on turn 2, getting him pissed off a lot
Xibalba attacks TC, Atlantis tries to defend TC, fails horribly and decides to start a contaiment policy that also fails horribly
Helheim dies due to Marverni and Machaka. His cap holds for a ton of time for reasons
Fomoria and Xibalba get ino a war, Fomoria dies
Ulm declares war Ermor and Mictlan, wins several battles and is a general nuisance
Hinnom gets eaten by Xibalba, Atlantis steals the cap and a Throne before the bat armies can reach it
Mictlan decides to nuke Atlantis and start planning, Atlantis understands that and thanks to Ermor's change of player organizes a nice gangbang
Mictlan dies, Ulm dies due to bats
Xibalba declares war against TNN, Xibalba loses war against TNN
Lanka wins war against Pangaea
Marverni and Lanka do nothing for 30+ turns
Machaka goes for Throne rush, get jumped by Xibalba, Atlantis and TNN
Arco and Berytos do stupid things, gets nuked and Berytos goes AI all of a sudden
Arco dies, Machaka gets eaten by bats
Lanka starts summoning tons of Blood stuff, pissing off Atlantis
Lanka casts Eternal storm, pissing off Xibalba
Lanka gets gangbanged and casts Astral corruption

Actually, this title belongs to Atlantis. The current leading player. I just wasn't passive, that's all.

Says the lategame Blood nation, that avoided jumping on me because fighting UW is a massive hassle. Says the lategame Blood Nation with a massive Dominion lead, 40+ forts and endless swarms of sacred blood summons. Yeah, right, "current leading player".

Who fought all the blood nations? Hinnom, Mictlan, Lanka?

lfbhyr.png

Who had the balls to at least try and attack Xibalba and get crushed for it?

lfbhyr.png

Who prevented Machakan Throne rush right at the last moment?
wfzrbc.png

Who is currently saving the world from Perpetual Storm and Astral Corruption?

flazjv.png

Hit me up on PM, we have to talk about a thing or two that will happen in seven-eight turns.

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
A Short History of the World, By Kosuth The Basalt King

More like Kossuth the Demented Historian. Completely missed Fomorian wars.

Helheim dies due to Marverni and Machaka. His cap holds for a ton of time for reasons

Helheim also managed to start a global gangbang upon Machaka before he died. Which Machaka endured rather nicely, I have to admit. The MOST HORRIBRU WARMONGER Xibalba did not participate in this, but rather challenged Machaka at it's more stable period.

Hinnom gets eaten by Xibalba, Atlantis steals the cap and a Throne before the bat armies can reach it

NO, Hinnom backstabs Xibalba in a most treacherous fashion, but fails. And gets what he deserves. While Atlantis gets most of the situation and scavenges on Xibalban rightful spoils of war. LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES!
:x

Machaka goes for Throne rush, get jumped by Xibalba, Atlantis and TNN

TNN jumped on Machaka? No, he did not.

Says the lategame Blood nation, that avoided jumping on me because fighting UW is a massive hassle. Says the lategame Blood Nation with a massive Dominion lead, 40+ forts and endless swarms of sacred blood summons. Yeah, right, "current leading player".

Says the guy with twice as much provinces, including ALL UW PROVINCES ON THE MAP; and having researched everything to 9th level. Yes, right - current leading player. Also, Atlantis is the closest one to Throne victory.

Hit me up on PM, we have to talk about a thing or two that will happen in seven-eight turns.

Don't hit him up. I know what's he's gonna tell you. The same thing he tells everybody.

"Do you want to be Tidal Wave'd right now? No? Good, now here is my plan on our invasion of Xibalba..."

Lizzurd

Cipher
Atlantis and Xibalba.
I decided that Xibalba is a greater evil to this world and thus should be eliminated as soon as possible.
Xibalba power is too big to behold and we have to unite against batmen hegemony!

Joined on the 4th june, The Lanka player.
I want you to surrender you Astral Corruption and Perpetual Storm casters, stop those gruesome world enchantments and join the war against Xibalba.
I am pretty sure that this act will lead to the peace agreement with Atlantis, so we could jointly fight against the greater evil - Xibalba.
I hope Atlantis player will join me with this proposition.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I want you to surrender you Astral Corruption and Perpetual Storm casters, stop those gruesome world enchantments and join the war against Xibalba.

Surrender these casters, and I am ready to cease fire with you myself. :lol: And eliminate a new threat I just found.

As much as I hate Atlantis, there is one thing that gives him some credit - he always honors a NAP. We signed one just recently to get rid of Lanka.

What can I say? You've just made a wrong call, new boar lord.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I don't know about luck, but with all those thrones that are soon ours, we feel pretty
dreamstime_muscle_strong_arm.jpg

... though I wonder if skeletons can grow muscles, too.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Extending 24hr. Pakoito is back to play Hinnom after a few turns so there's a bit to catch him up on. Thanks for your patience.

I'm still getting alerts from this thread so there should be no problems getting admin stuff done. I also check my pm's. If you guys really want to I don't see problem though.

Joined on the 4th june, The Lanka player.
I am pretty sure that this act will lead to the peace agreement with Atlantis, so we could jointly fight against the greater evil - Xibalba.
I hope Atlantis player will join me with this proposition.

Well, I have already 'joined' the war against Xibalba, so to speak. Also, I'd think Perpetual Storm would be nice for everyone fighting bats, even if it hits your economy a bit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom