Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Dominions 4 PBEM - Gateway and Archive Thread

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Hmm, don't think so? I'm seeing this as of a minute ago:

Arcoscephale 2h file received
Asphodel 2h file received
C'tis 2h file received
Mictlan Waiting for 2h file
Nazca 2h file received
R'lyeh 2h file received
Vanarus 2h file received
Sceleria 2h file received
Ulm Waiting for 2h file
Vanheim 2h file received

KoolNoodles

Arcane
According to my mail client I submitted the turn yesterday 21:21
:hmmm:

Seems you are stuck in a time vortex my friend.

7drHiqr.gif

Edit: Also I thought you were Mictlan for a second, if that helps. I meant Berekan.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Im going to need at least a 12h more extension, sorry guys but I have some connection problems at home rigt now and I can only (barely) post from my phone

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Im going to need at least a 12h more extension, sorry guys but I have some connection problems at home rigt now and I can only (barely) post from my phone

Sure dude. If you're still having issues, one of us could also do your turn. Let us know if you need more time etc.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Can you try to send turn from your phone? I sometimes do it when i have a bad access to Internet.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Turn sent and processed, thanks for the wait.

Can you try to send turn from your phone? I sometimes do it when i have a bad access to Internet.

Ideally that's what I would've tried to done, but my phone is a piece of shit and I would've spent more time trying to send it with it than fixing the network myself.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Fuck, I may not be able to make my Decline 3 turn today. Could I get 12h extension? I'm very sorry guys, I know the game is going slow anyway.

Anyone interested in taking over? I sunk way too many gems into globals and got jack shit out of them. I did some smaller mistakes, didn't plan ahead well enough and fucked up research priorities a bit but I'm still in the game.

If no one is interested I might as well go AI because this game was more of a chore than fun for good 30 turns now.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Thanks! I'll send my turn later tonight I think, but I wouldn't have made the timer as it was before.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Se3YljT.png

Gefuehle, wo man schwer beschreiben kann

A former thug last night warned the game is in the grip of a new breed of ultra-violent casuals — as we reveal pretenders aren’t using astral powers to ban the yobs. Fans are expected to clash with the police -- dubbed the "The Derby Of Eternal Enemies"

Two teams, 10 players. Hooligan Trash vs. Police Violence. Again, just as Season 5 but, you guessed it: LA! People who post are treated as signed up.

TripJack CrimsonAngel thesheeep Grimwulf KoolNoodlessqeecoo Malakal raw Mraston coldcrow Johannes hoverdog Muty Joined on the 4th of July
KoolNoodles Dayyālu Mraston hoverdog thesheeep Malakal Berekän Norfleet Johannes Dreaad coldcrow KCR LongDongSilver Anhur Grimwulf Muty panzertoter Matalarata
JohnTheRevelator and of course anyone else.

Completely unrelated video to give this post proper size:

-------------------------
How we will pick:

Step 1: 2 Teams will coalesce from ten players, 5 in each. I hope we will be able to do that without my paternal guidance. The team chose who will play their pretender themselves.

Step 2: The picking. The two teams go through phases of banning nations from the pool and picking nations for their team. Valid Bans and Picks are announced by the pretenders in this thread. After all 10 nations have been selected, each player picks their nation from the 5 their pretender has chosen.

Order is as follow:
Ban Phase 1: Team 1, Team 2, Team 1, Team 2
Pick Phase 1: Team 1, Team 2, Team 2, Team 1
Ban Phase 2: Team 1, Team 2, Team 1, Team 2
Pick Phase 2: Team 2, Team 1, Team 2, Team 1
Ban Phase 3: Team 2, Team 1
Pick Phase 3: Team 2, Team 1

Zibniyat

Arcane
Didn't read, but I'm in. Will read later. Edit: A disciple game? Hmmm... *Maybe* I'm in, not sure yet.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I did what I could. I guess you should tag people, post on Desura, and do the usual sub-searching stuff, John.

I'll ask around rus community, but no promises.

Lizzurd

Cipher
I can take over Marverni nation. The only one thing i want is to get information about the current situation in the world.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I can take over Marverni nation. The only one thing i want is to get information about the current situation in the world.

Don't worry about that. Soon you'll have everybody knocking in private convos with their own versions of what's going on.

Always remember that you cannot trust anybody, except for bats. John rolled like that. I was his only buddy. That's why he is still alive and prosperous.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom