Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 NatGen

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Also I don't think you have to start up a whole new game if it doesn't work again, just "Create Game" with the mod selected should do the trick.
yes, indeed, that does the trick.

Dayyālu

Arcane
That was a quick turn. Almost fell victim to delirium furiosum!

LIZARDS MASTER RACE

FATE CANNOT STOP THE MARCH OF THE NEXT STEP OF HUMAN CT'ISSIAN EVOLUTION

uhxrzkfxjw.png

(Holy shit, the sorcerers were D2F1 with Death Gems. I think that few stock turn 2 expansion parties could take that horde of foes with very few losses. Lizards are kinda good, I'll admit, and I was crazy unlucky for the event but crazy lucky in battle)

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I'd just like to say that Marauders are expensively awesome and pretty interesting. Dying shape of a fire elemental? But they have recuperation? Recruit anywhere, great precision with those javelins, begging for flaming arrows.

They just seem fun. I will probably waste too much gold on them in the course of trying to have fun, and then lose.
uvDqLzZ.jpg

Dayyālu

Arcane
Dayyālu must've got all the lucky lizards.
A group of illiterate tribesmen just shot battle fright into two of my commanders at once :lol:

It's not only luck, truth be told

Some of my stuff is indeed nasty against Indies (sent this group as a LOLCHARIOTS) and the result was surprising

skjcdefyak.png

Suicide Squad is best squad.

I'd like to see our sacreds duke it out, but again I loathe fighting you as you are too good for me. Recruit anywhere is nice on the Divine Marauder, and I like to think of them as some kind of otherwordly savage sent to support your nation for maximum enjoyment of the viewers

I have the exact same chariot, except mine is also sacred :M

raw Nein, Meine Adligen und Wagenlenker sind Sobek

yjdtkwiigs.png

Last edited:
Yours are size 4 while Sobek 4 wheelers are size 5. Well if you took water bless they should be handy for flanking into backside. While Assvikosian move 15 chariot is more of a front line smasher.

Dayyālu you are last not to send in your turn

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yeah, those size 5 chariots are pretty rad.

Of course, chariots are for wussies with something to compensate. True warriors ride on horse crocodileback. Naked. Screaming. Eager to die for their overlords.

Assviikos leaving everyone hanging again. We could have done 2 turns today! Think about the possibilities.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Assviikos leaving everyone hanging again. We could have done 2 turns today! Think about the possibilities.

I suggest to control your endless complaining. One is good, twice is poor taste. If you want faster turns, set up a 12 hours clock. I have to sleep and to do my stuff, and Decline2 burns enough of my energy for Dominions.

I did not jump ship on that game, after all.

Doing my turn.

I suggest to control your endless complaining. One is good, twice is poor taste. If you want faster turns, set up a 12 hours clock. I have to sleep and to do my stuff, and Decline2 burns enough of my energy for Dominions.

I did not jump ship on that game, after all.

Doing my turn.
That is unexpected. I didn't think you would have such problems with little bit of friendly banter. Especially considering you don't seem to have any problems dishing it out yourself. Like here in Decline 2 you brought up:
You can't beat killing a Dakini with 5 PD, though.

*Dakini casts Mistform, Mirror Image*

*Charges in* *Murders Barbarian PD*

*Lanka forgot to equip weapons, Dakini gets skewered by the PD commander's Coral Armour*

*Dakini fails morale check* *Dies of poison while fleeing*

And today I learned that boars lack natural Water Breathing capabilities. Who knew!
Just to give some solid example.

If you want to talk about why I quit Decline 2 I'm open for discussion, probably not in this thread though. You can always PM me if you want to hear my excuses, they are pretty good if I may say so myself (also again funny coming from someone who quite Decline 3 himself).

Anyway, dully noted. If you've got problem with this I won't pester you with my intentionally unfunny jokes. I just would like to turn your attention to first post in this thread, this game is meant to have long turn times (since it's just a sideshow to the bigger games). I assumed everyone is aware of this. BTW as soon as we'll hit turn 12 I'll be increasing hosting interval to 48 hours and of course I'm taking all postponement requests.

Ps. Judging by time stamp on your post I'm assuming you live in different time-zone. Which means you're getting appointed as second admin. Password will be sent shortly to your inbox. Sorry bruh, since no one stepped up I've got to pick someone myself.

Dayyālu

Arcane
I'm quite up to "friendly banter", but not in the morning were I need to waste three hours of my life on Decline2 (and one of the main reasons is your giving the game to some insane Russian that loves trolling just for the sake of it).

I get rather annoyed when "Why you are failing to upload the turn WHY". As I said, one was enough, two on the same pages left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. And Decline2 damaged my sense of humour badly.

But I do agree that I was unpolite. Sorreh. My patience is rather tested by turn 90 130+ empires.

EDIT: Got no problem with the password, and I'll try to keep up with the requests.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Are you guys neighbors? :lol:

Anyways, a tragedy has occurred. One of Vathgylphale's survey teams has gone missing, and two of our finest barbarian brutes failed to show up to work today(though honestly, that is not uncommon with them!). I hope this troubling incident can be put behind us. :salute:

ckpWD6t.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom