Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 - how about a diplo-heavy game for a change?

Would you sign up in such a game?

• What game? OP is too long to read.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
*virtual brofist*

Aye-aye! Just checking. I really wanna play. :kingcomrade:

noisenerd

Learned
Patron
BattleTech
This sounds interesting, I would be up for it. Just a warning though: I'm a total newfag when it comes to MP, in fact I have yet to play anything but SP. If you don't want a noob screwing up your game, feel free to say so, as I will admit I'd be pretty clueless. I could see how this may not be the best first-timer game, but I promise I'll do all my crying about how the mean Codexers conspired against the fresh meat in private.

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
This sounds interesting, I would be up for it. Just a warning though: I'm a total newfag when it comes to MP, in fact I have yet to play anything but SP. If you don't want a noob screwing up your game, feel free to say so, as I will admit I'd be pretty clueless. I could see how this may not be the best first-timer game, but I promise I'll do all my crying about how the mean Codexers conspired against the fresh meat in private.

Hey, I don't have that much experience either and here I am, dousing myself in honey and running into the bear's cave grinning stoically.

Perhaps you'd be up for setting up another game in the meantime? Everybody around here seems to be pretty busy, but perhaps we could cobble something up.

Anyways, welcome :3

noisenerd

Learned
Patron
BattleTech
Cool, thanks for the welcome folks!

Perhaps you'd be up for setting up another game in the meantime? Everybody around here seems to be pretty busy, but perhaps we could cobble something up.

Sure... I almost started a new thread last night, but then the Nyquil kicked in (fuck cold/flu season).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom