Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

TBS Dominions 4 BLITZ

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
When? As soon as all players have picked their nations in this thread.
Who? 4 players
What? Medium map (50 prov) default settings, MA. Turn timer is 28h max but intention is to play it in one go on a single evening or a weekend (hence BLITZ)
Where? 69.12.159.137 port tba

Dips on MA Ulm.

------ additional notes ----------

Gods made for solo play when you go thru "create a game" do not show up for multiplayer games. You must go the the "game tools" to make a multiplayer god.

When making your god be sure to put a password on it before saving it. If it has no password, then any player will be able to overwrite your game.

If you feel that you might drop out of the game early, please choose a password that is unique. One you wont mind passing on so that someone can substitute for you in the game. If you choose the same password for all of your gods, then giving up the password to a sub will compromise ALL of your god files (which are a real pain to redo).

Last edited:

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
I may be up for this, although I'm still a complete newbie at Dominions, and haven't played multiplayer before. Could be fun. I need to have a look over the available nations again though. (You stole the only one I'm really familiar with, RAW you bastard)

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I may be up for this, although I'm still a complete newbie at Dominions, and haven't played multiplayer before. Could be fun. I need to have a look over the available nations again though. (You stole the only one I'm really familiar with, RAW you bastard)

you can have it, if you want/need it

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom