Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dom4 - Decline 5 - raw's silliness

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
This seems to be the most active thread here and I don't think starting a new is a that important. My question is, why so many team games? It's not a bad thing mind you, just personally prefer to have all on all brawls.
We had 3 FFA games before this, now we did 3 team games (sign up for season 6 btw). Guess what Season 7 will be!

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
And here I was, preparing for final battle. Vanheim, I am dissapoint.

Still, great game. Somebody should declare it finished in llamaserver.

I had no chance, but then again I could have tried yeah.

Sometimes felt like thesheeep and I were playing a two man Disciples game. :lol:

I guess I'm really guilty of this. Up until last week I was busy as fuck and had more or less time only to skim through the discussion and to submit my turn.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
KoolNoodles, Grimwulf is too kind with me. He failed to mention that we (he) had a plan to stop your Disciple when you came sieging Ulm, and it could have worked believe me. I forgot to put my defender on patrol so you just fought PD 30 and lost, but your Pan survived. We had grorius scripting with earth meld spam from 10+smiths + thugging smiths, guardians and one doge (!).

why so many team games?

I can only speak for myself but I learned more in this disciple game than in my last year playing Dom4. Here we have many noobs, I suppose the charm of being in a team and learning from your betters is a big thing. But I could be mistaken.

Also, at least in our case, it spawned a refreshingly informative and funny PM thread. It has been a pleasant experience all around and I would sign up immediately for another codex Disciple game if I wasn't in such a deep shit with my work schedule.
In a couple weeks maybe...

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
KoolNoodles, Grimwulf is too kind with me. He failed to mention that we (he) had a plan to stop your Disciple when you came sieging Ulm, and it could have worked believe me. I forgot to put my defender on patrol so you just fought PD 30 and lost, but your Pan survived. We had grorius scripting with earth meld spam from 10+smiths + thugging smiths, guardians and one doge (!).

Yeah that would have worked I think, at that point I didn't even have Alt4 yet. The Pan was mostly useless in this game(though he did a fair amount of site-searching early), and I should have sent him underwater or geared him up and gone stealth attack.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom