Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dom4 - Decline 5 - raw's silliness

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
st04Zq7.png

Unfortunately Ares went on strike over the weekend and Dionysus had to take over, explaining the delay.

Comrades! The eternal struggle is climaxing, the international revolution is let loose!

Two teams, 10 players. Proletariat Rabble vs. Capitalist pigs. Reds vs. Blacks. Same deal as Season4 but this time we're gonna play in MA. People who post here are automatically signed up.

TripJack CrimsonAngel thesheeep Grimwulf @KoolNoodlessqeecoo Malakal raw Mraston coldcrow Johannes hoverdog Muty Joined on the 4th of July
KoolNoodles Dayyālu Mraston hoverdog thesheeep Malakal Berekän Norfleet Johannes Dreaad coldcrow KCR LongDongSilver Anhur Grimwulf Muty panzertoter Matalarata
JohnTheRevelator and of course anyone else.
-------------------------
Signups:
1. raw
2. Dayyālu (excused due to GDI victory)
2. KoolNoodles
3. sqeecoo
4. Berekän
5. thesheeep
6. Lizzurd
7. Grimwulf
8. panda
9. Muty (i didn't ignore you but you were the 11 man. no hard feelings bro)
10. Malakal (doesn't want to play, just wants to be al pacino)
10. Matalarata
------------------------
Team Die Hard Commies: :russia:
Grimwulf
Lizzurd
sqeecoo
Matalarata
panda

Team Bloody Capitalists: :kwafuckyeah:
raw - C'Tis
Berekän - Mictlan
KoolNoodles - Asphodel
thesheeep - Sceleria
Muty - Vanheim
-------------------------
How we will pick:

Step 1: 2 Teams will coalesce from ten players, 5 in each. I hope we will be able to do that without my paternal guidance. The team chose who will play their pretender themselves.

Step 2: The picking. The two teams go through phases of banning nations from the pool and picking nations for their team. Valid Bans and Picks are announced by the pretenders in this thread. After all 10 nations have been selected, each player picks their nation from the 5 their pretender has chosen.

Order is as follow:
Ban Phase 1: Team 1, Team 2, Team 1, Team 2
Pick Phase 1: Team 1, Team 2, Team 2, Team 1
Ban Phase 2: Team 1, Team 2, Team 1, Team 2
Pick Phase 2: Team 2, Team 1, Team 2, Team 1
Ban Phase 3: Team 2, Team 1
Pick Phase 3: Team 2, Team 1

.... reborn into a new thread. How comes the capitalists do all the work, while the commies just sit on their asses?

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
:rage:
See, that is how confusing that mess of a thread was.
Now I need to post all of that in the correct thread again... once it appears.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Postponed 6 hours again for raw, because uhhh....not sure he will be up at 5 AM or whatever time it is over there when the turn would host.

Lizzurd

Cipher
We have started to destroy the gate at the fort in C'tis. But we need more time to succeed.

Lizzurd

Cipher
How about the next plan - you will give me 500 gold, 20 death gems, 20 nature gems, surrender you disciple and i will return you all your territories? This is the only way for you to get your castle back.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
How about the next plan - you will give me 500 gold, 20 death gems, 20 nature gems, surrender you disciple and i will return you all your territories? This is the only way for you to get your castle back.
I am the only one with the qualifications for making outrageous demands around here.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I think raw needs another inspirational speech from the belly of capitalism! Let the invisible hand of the free market lift up your spirits!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom