Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[deleted]

Self-Ejected

The Game Analists

Self-Ejected
[deleted]

Last edited:

pippin

After Bioshock Infinite, I can't trust people who want to *think* about stuff in videogames.

DeepOcean

Arcane
No, because most youtube people are certified retards/spergy hispters/games are art faggots. Not a single one gives an insightful analysis of why a game is good or bad, its just "Its good, lieked story and graphix 10/10.". There is no normal person, no gimmicks, no retardation, with good taste and knowledge on youtube.

i only trust extended demos. in their absence, i only trust gameplay videos without some fucking retard spewing idiocy.

if you really need to be a retarded youtuber screaming nonsense, at least be lu bu feng xian:

A user named cat

No, because most youtube people are certified retards/spergy hispters/games are art faggots. Not a single one gives an insightful analysis of why a game is good or bad, its just "Its good, lieked story and graphix 10/10.". There is no normal person, no gimmicks, no retardation, with good taste and knowledge on youtube.
sexbad? gives a fair, detailed analysis with his game reviews minus a gimmick or at least used to. His channel now seems to be filled with penis paraphernalia though, hell if I know why. I guess this what the Codex does to some people :?

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I watch the occasional video about certain games if I come across them, but no - I don't watch channels dedicated to the topic.

Alfons

Prophet
OP, you might enjoy this guy:

Personally I find the pseudo-intellectualism, overanalyzing, and pop culture references a bit much, but it looks like that's what most game analysts are all about. If that really is the case then this guy is top fucking tier.

Token black guy arching eyebrows and trying to sound intelligent whilst overanalyzing a weeabo shitfest. This cretin actually says "joysticking" in the video.

Video game "analysis" is self-glorifying wankery that more often than not misses the point of games altogether.

Fucking faggots.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Highlander Gaming is pretty good. He is a born-again christian that dislikes SJWs. Sounds a bit weird I know, but he is pleasant fella to listen to. He rambles about both old and new games, and best of all he is not a hipster, also his channel is pretty low key.

Here he is playing Ultima 7 and talking about it

Norfleet

No. When I watch things, I watch things for a purpose. I want specific questions answered. If I wanted to listen to someone squeak and warble contentlessly, I'd be watching a Mickey Mouse cartoon.

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Here's a thorough analysis for you:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom