Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I own two copies of this game. SO. FUCKING. GOOD. Dat combat:

:takemymoney::takemymoney:

So I guess I will be getting two enhanced editions, eh? :D

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Belgian press interview with Swen Vincke: http://www.9lives.be/special/9lives-sprak-met-larian-ceo-swen-vincke

Looks like he stated 'an RPG every year' plan again.

Google Translate:

Meanwhile breeds Larian, in its three offices, further on new games. The nine people who Vincke has recruited at present in Quebec City are working on a brand new RPG. "In the longer term we want to create a model which we develop several games at once," said Vincke. "Every year launch a major RPG:. There we That's aim why we have the new branches have started: there is here talent that we need to do that in Quebec we are already a very cool team. , with four former leads to big games. We are going to work together with the teams we are in Ghent and Russia, to make beautiful things. It could go wrong, but we're on the right track. "

Aenra

i am veeeewy vewy cautiously hoping that maybe, if all goes well, that Vampire RPG that was almost made? (but wasn't?) is now being turned upside down and refitted with a D:OS engine somewhere in Quebec

:bounce:

(being disgruntled, cynic and bitter by nature, i also envision many, many scenarios of DooM and disaster; but Larian has thus far allowed for hope,so that's that)

pippin

:greatjob: Now I will finally be able to play it! Let's hope inxile release the mega patch for wl2 soon.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
UPDATE: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/larianstudios/divinity-original-sin/posts/1259516

Larian At E3 & Larian At Home! Bard’s Tale IV & Umbra shoutout!

Ready for E3?

E3 is just around the corner, and we have some big questions to answer. Can we bring an RPG to the console? Can we recreate the same fantastic Original Sin experience if you're relaxing in your living room, holding a controller? Will it still feel as natural as a mouse and keyboard?

Ever since Divinity: Original Sin launched, we've been working hard on the Enhanced Edition to ensure that playing on a console feels as smooth and intuitive as it does on a PC. On top of that, we’ve also been adding plenty of content such as new quests, new puzzles, voices for every character, and a host of other improvements.

Now we're ready to share the results with the world.

You can see the Enhanced Edition in action on the Twitch E3 Show (Monday 15th), or you can drop by the Game Trailers show on Tuesday, the IGN show on Wednesday - to hear every detail about the fantastic new features that the Enhanced Edition brings to Original Sin!

And if you're a member of the media, or an established Youtuber/Twitch streamer, we still have some free time slots to let you experience the Enhanced Edition for yourself! Journalists should contact Tom Ohle of EvolvePR (tom@evolve-pr.com) to book a slot.

We’ll be sharing a lot of Divinity:Original Sin Enhanced Edition news at E3, so if you want to be sure you don’t miss out on anything, follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Rumor has it that images will be released of the behind-the-scenes bacchanal parties at the Larian house!

Can You Travel To Ghent, Belgium?

We only announced Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition a few weeks ago, but we’ve already been inundated with requests from Source Hunters anxious to play right now. And we want to make that happen. So, we’re delighted to invite a few brave testers to our HQ in Ghent, Belgium, to grapple with the game. If you can travel here, we’d love you to come over and try out new our gameplay modes, rewritten story, and brand new quests!

- We will start public playtesting in our Ghent office on the morning of June 29th, and will carry on until July 10th.

- Interested? Just mail playtesting@larian.com with your name, age (18+ only), email address and previous experience with Divinity: Original Sin for a chance to see the Enhanced Edition before anyone else!

- Players must be available for one full day between June 29th and July 10th.

- Players are required to be in the office for a full day, arriving at 10:00 and leaving at 16:00.

- All testing will take place using console controllers.

Last edited:

Zeriel

Arcane
Are they really going to go all E3 without some info on their new titles?

Why do you do this, Larian?

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
I can probably go to larian for another day during that period.

Maybe get Swen to release some juicy details from their upcoming projects. :smug:

whatevername

Arcane
Whoever goes there should cheese through the game with barrels or a stealthy how-not-to-be-hit archer/mage and other exploits in front of the devs.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Is it some kind of prerequisite for anyone that joins the Codex to find awesum retardo-names for the games he doesn't like? I see it all the time, should I have done it too? I feel left out. :(

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Is it some kind of prerequisite for anyone that joins the Codex to find awesum retardo-names for the games he doesn't like? I see it all the time, should I have done it too? I feel left out. :(
If you want to look edgy, like some tryhard codexers, you should definitely continue the tradition. :smug:

Cadmus

Arcane
If you want to look edgy, like some tryhard codexers, you should definitely continue the tradition. :smug:
the next step is to post something hilarious about your sex life :hug:

ArchAngel

Arcane
But that is the reason why reading the Codex is so much fun. Even if you don't agree with them, it is funny :)

the next step is to post something hilarious about your sex life :hug:
I asked my wife about it. She never heard of it.

(is that good enough? )

Last edited:

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Eh OK, not all are funny I've to admit. In less than one month in here I've seen every combination of the word "retarded" with a somewhat-RPG game possible and 90% of the time from new people. It seems like some kind of initiation rite

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Eh OK, not all are funny I've to admit. In less than one month in here I've seen every combination of the word "retarded" with a somewhat-RPG game possible and 90% of the time from new people. It seems like some kind of initiation rite
Shittyrun Retards was funny though.

Aenra

Infinitron
Calling on your wisdom, hoarder of the RAM modules. With what we know of their schedule, when would it be that it'd actually hit the shelves? Assuming that is that they are indeed pushing the digital version back until the console boxes are out.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom