Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Mind your own fucking business. I wasnt talking to you

i do mind my own business. Since this is a public venue and not your back yard, i was just politely (read: well meant intentions) trying to pinpoint something others have already, and in far less kind a manner;
namely that your emotional immaturity combined with your inability to grasp that conversing -//- insulting has elevated you to a whole new level. One evidenced by your dumbfuck tag further reinforced by replies such as the one i quote here. While they did work wonders in say, primary school?, we, no strike that; most of us, have kinda moved past them. I mean..'i wasn't talking to you'? What do you think this is, your living room? :)

you can always either ignore me/people in advance (figuratively or literally), or present your arguments and move on. But feel free to keep this up if it elevates your spirits in any a way.

edit: like i see you just did in the PoE thread

Just fucking ignore him. The dumbfuck tag is well deserved. He is doing you a favor by not responding to your posts.

hiver

look the retards speaks again.

Mind your own fucking business. I wasnt talking to you
i do mind my own business.
Then shut the fuck up and mind it.

Since this is a public venue and not your back yard,
Your idiotic imaginations of what i am thinking dont really interest me or present any kind of fact in any connection to reality. And if this is a public "venue" then my post should not be of your fucking concern shitbrain, because this is not your fucking backyard, dumbfuck.

i was just politely (read: well meant intentions)
Fuck you and your well meant intentions - which are actually just another torrent of selfish cretinous demands.

trying to pinpoint something others have already, and in far less kind a manner;
fuck you and the "others" turd.

namely that your emotional immaturity combined with your inability to grasp that conversing
Right, right, and the imbecile such as you will tell me what is emotional maturity and conversing - because you would like everything to fit your idiotic desires.

-//- insulting has elevated you to a whole new level.
No, it just gets me down on your level.

One evidenced by your dumbfuck tag
thats the crutch put there by utter pathetic shits to help you fucking ignorant morons when you loose any argument or ability to think. Never fails in singling you dumbfucks out really.

further reinforced by replies such as the one i quote here.
eat shit my man. eat it good.

While they did work wonders in say, primary school?, we, no strike that; most of us, have kinda moved past them.
I mean..'i wasn't talking to you'? What do you think this is, your living room? :)
:lol: this isnt my living room is your example of mature conversation skills?

:lol:

what a fucking stupid scum.
strawman arguments! the sign of maturity and intellect! hehehe

you can always either ignore me/people in advance
no really?

(figuratively or literally), or present your arguments and move on.
why dont you do it then but instead stupidly try to present it as my mistake?

But feel free to keep this up if it elevates your spirits in any a way.
more strawman ad hominems. the straw tool of intellectually devolved shits.

edit: like i see you just did in the PoE thread
what the fuck... :lol: implying something without even saying what it is :lol: who gives a shit what you think you see?

cmonn now, tell dr. Hiver hat is really troubling you. is it that i dont speak nicely of your favorite devs or forums ran over by stupid shits like yourself, is it ? is it? You can tell me.

:crocodile smile:

Just fucking ignore him. The dumbfuck tag is well deserved. He is doing you a favor by not responding to your posts.
Maybe you two actual dumbfucks could make a poll or call for a community vote :lol:

Aenra

Stabbey

next time you tweet him, could you ask him to start sharing things with us in the forums?
Wouldn't wish to create an account just for that :)

Stabbey

Learned
Stabbey

next time you tweet him, could you ask him to start sharing things with us in the forums?
Wouldn't wish to create an account just for that :)

I READ Swen's Twitter, but I don't actually have a Twitter account myself either.

hiver

Maybe you two actual dumbfucks could make a poll or call for a community vote :lol:

Fuck off retard, I wasn't talking to you.
Actually you did talk about me, you incredible dumbfucking moron. :lol:

See, latching for the tag never fails.

And you walked right into it yourself, without anyone even mentioning you, you stupid shit.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In

Fuck off retard, I wasn't talking to you.

And you walked right into it yourself, without anyone even mentioning you, you stupid shit.

Re-read my post again retard. You can't really say that the tag is not deserved since you fail at basic reading comprehension.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member

You know there's medication out there that's helpful right?

I'm seein' this Hiver
He just might be out of his mind
Well he's got baggage
And it's all the emotional kind

He talks about posters
And that retardation bit
I don't mean to be insensitive
But he really slurps that shit

And I said, yeah hey
Yeah hey
Oh man, he's got issues
And I'm gonna pay
Yeah hey
Yeah hey
He thinks he's the victim
Yeah

Now, I know he'll feel abandoned
If I don't post over late
And I know his butt's easy to hurt
But he'll just catch on every bait

And I said, yeah hey
Yeah hey
Oh man he's got issues
And I'm gonna pay
Yeah hey
Yeah hey
He says, he's the victim
And he takes it all out on me

I don't know why you're messed up
I don't know why your whole life is a turd
Just do me a favor
And check your baggage at the door

Now he talks about dumbfucks
nonstop but I don't mind
But when he puts them in walls of text
That's where I draw the line

You told me a hundred times
How Vault Dweller left and he's gone
But I wish you wouldn't call me VD
When we're gettin' it on

And I said, yeah hey
Yeah hey
Oh man, he's got issues
And I'm gonna pay
Yeah hey
Yeah hey
He's playin' the victim
And takin' it all out on me
Yeah hey
Yeah hey
My God, he's got issues
And I'm gonna pay
Gonna pay
Gonna pay
Gonna pay
Gonna pay
Gonna pay
Huh
Waow

If you think I've been trollin'
Then why do you follow me around
If you're not self-ejecting
Then why don't you just finally calm down

I don't know why you're messed up
I don't know why your whole life is a turd
Just do me a favor
And check your baggage at the door

hiver

Re-read my post again retard. You can't really say that the tag is not deserved since you fail at basic reading comprehension.
No, youll have to explain that to me - because thats what important to me, your fucking stupid explanations and what the fuck a complete low imbecile like you imagines.

Cmon, explain reading comprehension to me you stupid devolved walking turd.
It must be something brilliant.

oh yeah, Darthroxor talking about "my butthurt" again :lol:
and its even a song. :lol:

song of projections.

and stupid things you lie to yourself about.
and all that because i said youre a laughable cretin when you claimed Neuromancer is too complicated for you.

:bravo:

butthurt eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

hiver

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...kknight-goes-full-retard-and-then-some.90788/

maybe you should also start making little songs.

about your adventures in Deep Space

6otIl79.jpg

Aenra

this is a very nice game, from some very nice people. Nice enough that most of us are willing to forget how business-"aware" they have also become. Or rather, we stick to the positive side-effects of said fact.

so in that spirit, can we get back to all things D:OS please?

this guy is the only one making some serious effort into non-nude mods
http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=559613#Post559613
and whatever he learns in the process, he's kind enough to post in the FAQs. Any i-am-root people with time on their hands that could have a look? He's having some difficulties he needs help with :)

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Would have had many more legs of awesome if they had not abandoned the editor so early.

Zep--

hiver

He has plenty of help. Just needs to look at helpful video tutorials devs posted. Or ask them directly on their forums. They are listening.

or, in other words, there is none here that can help and only ones that can are others like him, struggling with the editor by themselves.

Internet

Scholar
A proper Italian localization would require Larian to add a few dozens of pizza recipes to their cooking system. What's the point of playing the game in Italian if I cannot add in game oregano, olives and anchovies to my pizza?

Unbeliever

Learned
I play this gem second time. Never finished first time for some stupid reasons. Now looking for the wizard in Hunters Edge and still enjoy every moment. More than 200 hours in game, that is probably my record for RPGs of last decade.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom