Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity: Original Sin recommended mods?

made

Arcane
I intend to play this over the coming weeks in hopes that it's as feature-complete as it's gonna get for the foreseeable future.

Increased movement speed is a must, so while searching for a relevant mods I stumbled upon this:
http://www.nexusmods.com/divinityoriginalsin/mods/9/?

Source Difficulty mod, with 30% more movement speed included. I remember the game being pretty easy, does the mod alter the difficulty in a good way?

What else is there? Nexus seems pretty dead considering this came with a toolkit.

DramaticPopcorn

Considering the state of the toolkit and the available tools, it might as well not have one.
In its current incarnation, you can make nothing but a copy of original campaing with a little twist. No cool gameplay alterations in the foreseable future from the looks of it

DramaticPopcorn

I was adressing this
I
What else is there? Nexus seems pretty dead considering this came with a toolkit.

As far as mod recommendations go, I haven't played any, campaign was enough of a chore

made

Arcane
I was adressing this
I

As far as mod recommendations go, I haven't played any, campaign was enough of a chore
I appreciate your input. I was referring to the general lack of replies.

It appears the Codex has outlived its usefulness. Time for it to be put down like the mangy dog it is and for the parasites that populate it to find a new host.

Jozoz

Prophet
I haven't personally used any, but just browse the top files and usually you'll find the most useful/best mods.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom