Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Divinity: Original Sin has sold 160,000 copies, already approaching profitability

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah, that's gonna be a bit tricky.

:troll:

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Second copy?!
Don't be like that MindX, I have been looking for a boxed copy in english...would you be willing to sell one of your copies?
Pretty please?

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Another piece mailed to me today from the fine folks at Larian Studios:

100_6655 (1024x768).jpg

Now just waiting for my boxed edition from the Codex drive and I'll be a very happy and satified KS customer/ gamer/ obsessive-compulsive collector. :D

As a side note... it seems like it would have been much cheaper for them to have mailed everything all at once. It must be more costly to ship each piece individually (the art book, (2) games, and the t-shirt)?

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Another piece mailed to me today from the fine folks at Larian Studios:

View attachment 3907

Now just waiting for my boxed edition from the Codex drive and I'll be a very happy and satified KS customer/ gamer/ obsessive-compulsive collector. :D

As a side note... it seems like it would have been much cheaper for them to have mailed everything all at once. It must be more costly to ship each piece individually (the art book, (2) games, and the t-shirt)?
Worst logistics ever. Seriously.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

mbpopolano24

Arbiter
DOS in the top-10 list once again, after all the fucking mega-sales are gone. Just saying.... This game kicks asses and rolls balls....

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Being popular means a game kicks ass?

SWEET.

NWN > DOS

(of course that would be true even DOS sold more ebcause I'm not as idiotic as the goomba above me and don't give a shit what others think)

jdinatale

Cipher
Anybody know when Swen is suppose to give any kind of update either on sales or a future project?

Last I heard they were going to take a short vacation, but hasn't it been around a couple of months now?

kazgar

Arcane
Anybody know when Swen is suppose to give any kind of update either on sales or a future project?

Last I heard they were going to take a short vacation, but hasn't it been around a couple of months now?

Sven's in North America hanging out with Gaben and at PAX.

Been a couple of patches post vacation.

Hobz

Savant
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Another love declaration from Swen to the Codex :

Swen said:
I don't know, because, the Codex has pros and cons ! At least it's always sobering. Nobody agrees with anybody there, that's part of its charm. So, you have lots of opinions and somewhere, buried, there's a truth, and you have to find it. It's always hard to find. But in general, they appreciate, they are good... There, I like the Codex, that's not a secret.

That's part of very lenghty interview he gave at rpgfrance a month before D:OS' release : http://www.rpgfrance.com/dossier-10273-1-interview-avec-swen-vincke-partie-2

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom