Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Divinity: Original Sin Codex Fundraiser Looting Spree

Atomic

Augur
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
do we get a backup code (or whatever they are called) ?

Angthoron

Arcane
The only thing this game is missing is ability to climb. I'd love to build pyramids out of crates and then climb somewhere stupid with them. I know this is isometric and all, but, there was Lara Croft and Guardian of the Light, so a man can dream.

Maybe in Divinity: Original Sin 2 (Though I suppose it'd be better to call it "Unoriginal Sin").

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Crooked Bee, Angthoron:

Divinity: Original Sin is nearing its release date on June 30th, so it is time to fulfill your destiny and become one of the henchmen in the game!

To do this, you need to download and fill in this XLS file in English:
www.larian.com/HenchmenEditor.xls

The deadline for sending it back to us is next Wednesday, June 25th - that is, if you’re looking forward to making it into the game for millions to see on release. Should you not manage by Wednesday, we will add your henchman later to the game via a patch.​

I wanted to choose male and then use the female pictures, but sadly it wouldn't let me. :(

How very bigoted of them. I shall write them a sternly-worded email immediately.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
OK so I am stupid and I don't understand how this works.

Are we supposed to link our Larian Vault account to the KS account? How, since it's the Codex KS? And where is that code Angthoron sent supposed to go? And I have a key from the alpha that I never used because I wanted it all to be all fresh and new - is it a Steam or a GOG key and how can I find out?

HALP

Angthoron

Arcane
Are we supposed to link our Larian Vault account to the KS account?
No

And where is that code Angthoron sent supposed to go?
The long-ass long one? When you're creating a game profile at the start of the game, it'll ask if you have a KS code, say yes, then copy the code and click the little arrow on the right side of the text field to input.

And I have a key from the alpha that I never used because I wanted it all to be all fresh and new - is it a Steam or a GOG key and how can I find out?
Steam key - totally useable even now despite "Alpha" status.

'k

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'm just confused as to what that key is meant to do. As far as I could tell, you just type it in to get a 'You Rock' KS message. Don't see anything in the inventory, and the blue yellow starred underwear which I guess is the KS stuff shows up regardless on your character whether you type in the code or not. I don't see any soundtrack anywhere or message in a bottle. Were Codex backers meant to be in the credits? Didn't see that either.

Small gripes really, more based on the annoyance of not knowing exactly what it up with this stuff. The game itself is the dog's bollocks!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The official answer is that I don't think anyone knows what the code is supposed to do or where the custom content is.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Well, I got the Codexian message in the bottle plus the "It's an incline" dual dialogue, so I guess that's part of what the code does.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Was it funny? Were you highly amused by our in-game shenanigans and antics? Was it the highlight of your experience?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom