Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity: Original Sin Beta Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

Oh thank god. Looks like I've revoking someone's ass soon. My fucking SO.

Perkel

Arcane
So 3 hours eh ?

I will try to create french fries irl and then make them in game and compare taste.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
So, which Codexer will be up for some coop play (in a European time zone)?

Mirage

Educated
I was holding up on downloading the steam version just in case I needed to uninstall it when the full game get released, so now I may just as well get the download going... Man, I don't know if I can stop myself from playing it once it's on my PC, tho.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Should be 10AM PST. So 7PM CET.

Suits me fine. By the time I've had dinner and done the dishes, the game should be ready to launch.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
From Larian Vault:

STEAM ALPHA or STEAM BETA = STEAM FINAL RELEASE

If you have an alpha or beta Steam game, your game will automatically update to the final release. You don't need to do anything.
If you have alpha or beta on Steam but you want the final release on GOG, please come back later to change your Steam key into a GOG key.

Zep--

Ramireza

Savant
From Larian Vault:

STEAM ALPHA or STEAM BETA = STEAM FINAL RELEASE

If you have an alpha or beta Steam game, your game will automatically update to the final release. You don't need to do anything.
If you have alpha or beta on Steam but you want the final release on GOG, please come back later to change your Steam key into a GOG key.

Zep--

This was helpful, thank you!

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
My resistance to touching the beta is about to bear fruit. I know almost nothing about this game.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
GOG version of D:OS isnt probably a good idea, considering that you cant simply download updates from GOG. With a game with so much incoming content and patching, Steam is the best way to keep it up to date (sadly).

bonescraper

GOG version of D:OS isnt probably a good idea, considering that you cant simply download updates from GOG. With a game with so much incoming content and patching, Steam is the best way to keep it up to date (sadly).
This. + Steam Workshop integration.

Steam is the future, Steam is your friend. Embrace GabeN.

Arkeus

Arcane
Yeah, and i am a bit worried because i gave away my Duo beta key, and from what i can see in the Larian vault i can only revoke my normal beta key (which will transition to full key), which means that i /might/ be losing a game.

I also think that, if i can revoke the beta key i gave away, i want another steam key, not a GOG one. I hope we get a response about this.
have they not said anything about how they plan to keep non-steam versions up to date?
They talked about a special updated for gog.

So the beta key a kind codexian gave me will be converted to the actual game? If so, that'd be brilliant...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom