Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity: Original Sin Beta Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

Tigranes

Arcane
I somehow get 3 copies, so do we know what time the full version is available? Can't wait to play, I've held out since fooling with the very first alpha thing.

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
I'm calling major crashes on release version with one full week of patching, then 2-3 weeks of Larian vacations and new content (hgenchmen, AI) by mid September.

Tigranes

Arcane
What's the deal with henchmen/AI anyway. I'm planning to micro both characters and just larp the dialogues or something.

SmartCheetah

Arcane
I somehow get 3 copies, so do we know what time the full version is available? Can't wait to play, I've held out since fooling with the very first alpha thing.
It's not a begging thread, but would be awesome if you could hand one to me! 8) Ofc if you don't need those two extra copies!

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
What's the deal with henchmen/AI anyway. I'm planning to micro both characters and just larp the dialogues or something.
There's supposed to be 4 companions BG2 style with full storyline and ambitions etc, and up to 500 replaceable mooks (think Diablo 2 mercenaries) each with 1-2 lines of text coming from Kickstarter tiers. From the 4 only 2 will be available on release, and all henchmen.

Coming in the near future there's going to be another extra 2, apparently.

Perkel

Arcane
10 pm ? Pacific Standard Time.

I want to know who is guilty.

I should be playing game right now.... 00:06

Arkeus

Arcane
If you don't want to miss anything before the patch, good way to play is go lone wolf, especially if you have a co-op partner.

Ninjerk

Arcane
I'm sure this hasn't been asked yet
:D
, should I install now or wait for it to go live?

Arkeus

Arcane
I'm sure this hasn't been asked yet
:D
, should I install now or wait for it to go live?
Wait for it to go live, as if you install now you'll need to install it again when it goes live (you'll just have a slightly less long install), so unless you have a very slow connection it's basically useless.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I still don't understand why they are making Euro folk wait for this when we all know the will do very well in this region. Sven, I am not pleased.

Arkeus

Arcane
I still don't understand why they are making Euro folk wait for this when we all know the will do very well in this region. Sven, I am not pleased.
I am /hoping/ the larian vault unlock the game keys in the morning.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Game states being toggled to live happens on Valves end. Larian will have to accept the terms set forth by GabeN in his book of Summer Sales

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
9:55 to be exact. :troll:

Pretty sure it's AM though, to coincide with the end of the summer sales.

deuxhero

Arcane
So I had a quick pop around in the beta. It was pretty good.

Any advice on character builds beyond one character with water/air and the other with earth/fire?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom