Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity: Original Sin Beta Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

AstroZombie

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin
iboEy6ZVGUuKol.gif

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Installing....

But I probably don't even have time to try it today anymore. I fucking hate work.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
He says in the video that it's full of crashing and placeholders.

What's not in the Alpha?

Quite a lot. Currently co-operative mode is disabled, as are the companions. We're still working on getting schedules in, so those are not in either. Sound & music are still very much work in progress too. Further, there's a very long list of features that are not 100% working yet, or just not in yet. This really is alpha, with plenty of stuff unfinished.

Problem Roguey? :smug: It's time to go back to hating on Larian, as you should.

Angthoron

Arcane
Codexian bros, it is a bit likely that I will only be able to distribute the keys tomorrow, in part due to some logistics lag and in greater part due to my life stuff that will hold me off from sending keys tonight, assuming I get them tonight. Plus it's between 130 and 150 people to spam, so it might take a little bit.

So, apologies for any delays that I might be causing, but - I'll be sending out the stuff pretty much as soon as I can.

Jack Dandy

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2
I appreciate they warn people about it being un-polished and generally not that awesome (As any alpha should be.)

Still, I can't look a gift horse in the mouth, now can I? Giving dat alpha a go

Hobz

Savant
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Angthoron
It's ok. Take as much time as you need and thanks for taking care of it.

Here, have a brofist.

LeJosh

Savant
I'm downloading at 15KB/s, who said Steam servers would hold? :p

I should be getting 7MBs.

Edit - restarted and it's cool now. Sort of.

Angthoron

Arcane
Alright, I have 50 keys to send out for now, but the asshat with the key to the office is still out so I'll only send out the keys in the morning as it's quite the pain in the ass to track excel, copypaste and send PMs with a goddamned touchscreen phone.

Also, if I send a key to someone with access already, pls to let me know so I can send it to another bro.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
When I played the alpha last week it crashed on us two times in a timespan of 6 hours. The other two guys who played didn't have any crashes at all.

made

Arcane
Female character model is appropriately voluptuous so it's already better than Anorexialand 2 beta. :smug:

SophosTheWise

Cipher
Man, now I hate that I didn't back it. Welp, back to playing Wasteland 2 and Blackguards. Have fun for me, guys. :excellent:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
9Qpbx7S.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom