Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter Update #26: Early Access on September 15th, Gamescom Previews

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Who said that they are not done with the first area.?

Swen did. Watch the beginning of the video more closely.

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Watch for the erudite Bubbles cameo at around 5:12.

Thanks a lot for pointing that out to people :argh:
looks like Roman in Party Down
HWx3mzC.png

party-down-roman.jpg

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
12 gigs is still going to take me months. :M
Ask a Codexer to create a backup of the game and copy/burn it onto a Blu-ray/set of DVDs/SD-Card/USB stick and mail it to you. You could then easily install it using the backup tool in Steam.

This plan would require trusting someone from here with my name and address, so no thank you.

Delterius

Arcane
Ask a Codexer to create a backup of the game and copy/burn it onto a Blu-ray/set of DVDs/SD-Card/USB stick and mail it to you. You could then easily install it using the backup tool in Steam.

This plan would require trusting someone from here with my name and address, so no thank you.
Tell them to send and/or leave it at a public location. Perhaps below a park bench. Make sure the area is filled with people so that no lookouts can make you out.

You know, basic stalkery stuff you are no doubt accustomed to at this point. How else would you keep up with Sawyer's beard cycles?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
lol. Staff members already know approximately where Roguey lives, so one of us could send it to a PO box or something.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I don't need/want a PO Box. :rpgcodex:

Tell them to send and/or leave it at a public location. Perhaps below a park bench. Make sure the area is filled with people so that no lookouts can make you out.

You know, basic stalkery stuff you are no doubt accustomed to at this point. How else would you keep up with Sawyer's beard cycles?

I doubt that would work out well.

himmy

Arcane

Is everyone you know also on the same sort of shitty capped plan? Surely there must be someone with decent Internet in your social circle.

Also, you have over 17,000 posts in 6 years, how the hell doesn't all that Codex page refreshing exceed your data cap on its own?

Aenra

Who said that they are not done with the first area.?

Happy to know you're no longer blocking me.
As to your comment, watch the video again man: "we're still building" are his exact words; ergo "we have not finished it"; ergo everything i typed above in relation to said fact.

Well and good to have a captivating first area/segment. Not however when it can only serve as testament to how subpar everything that follows is, not when in order to achieve that we sacrifice two of the most important factors: content pacing/division (i don't speak the jargon but you get my point hopefully) and a qualitative finishing area/endgame.

edit: i see the Jew ninjaed me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom