Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Divinity: Original Sin 2 Codex Fundraiser

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
I've also "donated" and feel buyer's remorse already.

I just hope at least Divinity 2 will have the same crafting system.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Ahh, I thought all pledged until 10K was doubled, in my mind that is 5K..?

The doubling started when our fundraiser was already at 6100. So just (10000-6100)/2 = 1950 was needed for the doubler. Enough about money... ;)

Gecos

Learned
The doubling started when our fundraiser was already at 6100. So just (10000-6100)/2 = 1950 was needed for the doubler. Enough about money... ;)
HiddenX deserves his :bro: from all Codex for helping the :incline: if nothing else.
However this never-ending obsession with how the Watch reached 10k+ is totally :deadhorse:.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
HiddenX deserves his :bro: from all Codex for helping the :incline: if nothing else.
However this never-ending obsession with how the Watch reached 10k+ is totally :deadhorse:.

Of course you would say that, seeing as you're in 5th place on the Watch backer list yourself :obviously:

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Maybe the Watch's campaign success will motivate everyone here too
Isn't victory sharing enough for you? 2x10k for a good cause it's all that matters in the end.

No No No! Ban is too little of a punishment.
If the Codex champion loses, I say delete his account and make him forever join the Watch. :)

Can't see more of an incentive for him to win than this:D.

Of course you would say that, seeing as you're in 5th place on the Watch backer list yourself :obviously:

:prosper:

Gecos

Learned
If the Codex would've needed my $ to get to 10k, I would've backed here. This is valid for future campaigns too.
However:
- HiddenX's incredible offer made me increase my original pledge made on KS with more than 50% while knowing that he'll double it meant that I got to reach a very high tier;
- I was sure that if the Watch makes it, the Codex will make it too - it's the Watch who needed the rallying, absolutely

To me the fact that Larian gets more money for the game, the Codex and Watch will get their deserved publicity by being listed in the intro and also that Larian will give a nod to both communities with special quests/special NPCs it is all that matters. The goal is far more important than any petty dispute about the road to get there.

Koschey

Arcane
mindx2 vs HiddenX
The outcome of such a duel should be obvious:
9bkb43.jpg

CRD

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
After paying do we need to contact by pm to Angthoron telling him what tier we got or want? Or that was for the raffle later?

Sorry, first timer :P

kazgar

Arcane
So after talking about donating i didn't get too it before the original close, thanks for the extension!

Last edited:

index.php

Arcane
This friendly rivalry between the watch and the codex is fucking disgusting. The watch is an irrelevant, passive aggressive, humorless shithole. It must die.

Q

Augur
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2
So will we be able to romance this whole codex troll written by MCA?

Why IDtenT brofist everyone?

So much mystery here on 'dex nowadays...

Last edited:

Gecos

Learned
Date & Time of the battle set: Tuesday, the 29th of September, 8PM CEST.

As taken from Larian's Twitch page for the 24h live stream:
20:00 CEST
Codex versus Watch Arena Battle

DramaticPopcorn

Wut.
What does that mean? pls explain

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom