Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity Humble Bundle

Modron

Arcane
Yeah, I am in the same boat. First decent bundle in a while but already own everything besides Dragon Commander so not particularly worth it for me.

Perkel

Arcane
Age of Wonders : Shadow magic is easily best heroesofm&m like gamein existance. I put strong "=" between homm3 and sm in thes of quality

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Have everything except the Age of Wonders stuff. Is it worth getting Age of Wonders 2 for 6 $? If not, then i will get the bundle for a Dollar.
it's not bad, but you still get most value for 1usd out of this bundle. especially with shadow magic and dd.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
First tier is indeed good. Second and last - not so. Just visit GOG someday, maybe December.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Divinity 2 for 5 bucks extra is a good deal unless you like waiting 6+ months for Christmas/Original Sin.

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
paid 6 bux for like 6 games. I had wanted to pick up D2 and Shadow Magic as well so great deal!

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Playing through DivDiv and I keep getting crashes after the scripted sequence in the Captain's military camp south of General Alix (when the mind control dudes show up). Google has failed me -- anyone have any ideas?

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Thanks. Eventually got past it switching to 3D Render mode (which runs like ass on Windows 8+) then switching back to Software. I'd like to play the whole game that way but it seems like the issue is unfixable or they haven't bothered.

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Aow1 is good too. It has more focus on character development (they develop slower, but through all the campaign). And the campaign does not last forever. AoW2 is not worth it, as AoW:SM does everything better.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
AoW2 is worth playing once for the campaign. I even did it twice.

Drowed

Arcane
I do want Divinity: Dragon Commander, but... $15 (34 BRL) is too much for me, and I already have the other games, so... I will have to pass, sadly.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom