Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity 2 DKS font size

Been playing this recently, got to level 16 in Ego Draconis so far. Quite a fun game overall despite combat getting really boring every once in a while. Or maybe I shouldn't have made an archer build.
Anyway, what annoys me most are the fonts. I often have trouble reading dialogue subs and item descriptions and I play on a 32 inch screen, that is ridiculous. At first I thought there was something wrong with my eyes but I showed it to my friends and they agreed. I take it there is no way to change the font size? My failed google search would indicate that, but I want to doublecheck with you elite guys anyway.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
The first google entry for a search with "Divinity 2 Font Size Mod" is a post with some moron asking for a nude mod, goddamn.

Anyway, looks like there's no mod to solve it, and the developers are just answering to everyone with the same problem that everything's normal, so I think you'll have to get over it.

MetalCraze

Arcane
What's wrong, 10544?

Is PC-ubermensch font size too much for you to take?

Go back to executing on Xbawks

Yeah I'm a total retard for wanting my eyes to not hurt. I should gouge out one of them to be a true elite gamer.
Dialogues already take up to a third of the box size sometimes, only a moron would think bigger fonts wouldn't hurt.

genci88

Educated
Multidirectional said:
Been playing this recently, got to level 16 in Ego Draconis so far. Quite a fun game overall despite combat getting really boring every once in a while. Or maybe I shouldn't have made an archer build.
Anyway, what annoys me most are the fonts. I often have trouble reading dialogue subs and item descriptions and I play on a 32 inch screen, that is ridiculous. At first I thought there was something wrong with my eyes but I showed it to my friends and they agreed. I take it there is no way to change the font size? My failed google search would indicate that, but I want to doublecheck with you elite guys anyway.

You are a retard.

MetalCraze

Arcane
I tried Divinity 2 with Nvidia 3D Vision and I think I just came all over my monitor. Oh god there is dust flying in the tavern and I can touch it with my hands

installs Crysis

Ah, 3D. Another thing I can't enjoy due to my weak eyes. I'll just pretend non 3D picture is still awesome.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom