Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dishonored 2 Pre-Announcement Rumors [bullshit leak]

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
I just want some kind of HD texture pack for the PC version.

Farage

Arcane
Patron
Dishonored was pretty good, a little bit linear (kinda like Bioshock Infinite) but the gameplay and the concept was pretty cool.
Maybe if they change that, i would totally buy this

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
If Dishonored 2 and/or Pray 2 (AKA System Shock-like) will be released on old consoles, and we have to play with that divided levels again because of its small RAMs, it's a really fucking shame. I even feel sorry for a level designer at Arkane who said new consoles' bigger RAM is a relief.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Bethesda’s E3 invite teases Dishonored 2, Doom 4, and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood news. No Fallout 4, though

bethesda%20softworks%20e3%20fallout%204%20wolfenstein%20doom%204%20alksnd.png

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Wolfenstein: TOB is out prior E3 however.

Might be clickbait since there's also an Evil Within seat and I'm preeeettttty sure they're not announcing a sequel to that

In fact, maybe those games are coming to watch Fallout 4, who's the one on the stage. :P

A horse of course

There will be no Fallout 4. Only Doom 4: The Open World Action RPG, with Todd at the helm.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Knife of Dunwall and Brigmore Witches were probably the best DLCs I've ever bought. Dunwall City Trials was pretty fun too, but worth the money only if you got it with a GOTY edition.

Alfons

Prophet
Game was good for the $5 I paid for it.
Dude, third of the posts you write are how good or bad a game was for the change you paid for it :lol:

As far is dishonored is concerned all I remember is the goty worthy sworplay. Gumba stomping fools to victory.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Game was good, DLCs were better, Arkane know what the fuck they're doing.

The DLC being much improved is what gives me the most hope for a kick-ass sequel. Plus lower RAM limitations on low consoles. I keep flirting with not playing games anymore but a new Dishonored will surely finally force my hand to upgrade my PC and dive in.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom