Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arkane Dishonored 2 - Emily and Corvo's Serkonan Vacation

nil

Cipher
The second and third books are scheduled for 2017 and will continue the stories of Corvo and Emily Kaldwin.
Great.

Ivan

Arcane
wow, good to see that allgamesbeta is back. when did it rename itself? I've known that it's been down for a while

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
photo.jpg

Bethesda's Youtube channel icon.

:1up:
:cainapproves:

orcinator

Liturgist
Saw the E3 presentation.

Looks like the same shit as before, braindead enemies and a bunch of powers and gimmicks you won't need to use because all you need is your sword and a couple potions.

Maybe there will be more than 6 of those robots in the entire game but then again they look like they take less effort to kill than the stiltmens.

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I thought Delilah was sucked into the painting in Brigmore Witches, why is she still alive here?

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Arkane sure put a nice showing compared to everything else during EA and Bethesda conference.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://dishonored.wikia.com/wiki/Delilah_Copperspoon

Dishonored 2

Delilah drawing a blade from her body.

Following the events of the Brigmore Witches, Delilah is freed from her prison and has returned to Dunwall, she successfully leads an coupe against Emily and claims the throne for herself. Leading people to believe she is somehow of Kaldwin blood and claiming the throne under the guise of "Delilah Kaldwin"

IIRC, there are hints in the Dishonored DLC that she's the Empress' bastard half-sister.

tormund

Arcane
Since it was popular to whine about first game's powers around here, here's something Codexers will no doubt be glad to hear:
http://archive.is/MDISi
"Near the beginning of the game you can choose to not accept the gift and you will get zero powers or abilities, no blink or any super-natural powers so you have to play the entire game without any supernatural abilities at all"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom