Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Pilgrimage

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
1 B because fuck Kurze and fuck the legate, he seems like a shady motherfucker.

as for skill, dunno, level [scholastic lore: heraldry] or something :troll:

Kipeci

Arcane
2C
We're screwed anyway, this would be interesting. We might even survive if we aren't torched on the spot!

Baltika9

Arcane
1B, Hand-to-Hand.
Think about it, bros, we have the most badass military order with us. Why would we study pansy-ass herbalism when these guys know all sorts of martial tricks. Why let this opportunity go to waste? Well, unless they'll tell us to fuck off, but I think we have a decent enough rapport with them.

Boxer

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
lorechecks:
how many ashguards are there with us, cant we just sneak away in the other direction?
judical system - magnets, how do they work...
theology - overview, i kinda dont see a whole picture... orthodox/catholics?, incorporate the king/queen from above below
government - ya know, the whole picture, other countries maybe, planet?
why cant the ashguard touch us with bare hands?
who is dhulma
what is druj
whats with the legate's moron? boytoy? bodyguard?
where the fuck did teh blind chick come from? she appeared suddenly after we charred the duskhold

so, again
pilgrim/judge - legate
issus/tits - church?
why is that, any ideas on how to leverage that...
ashguard can offer testimony as to judges character...

get close to:
ashguard - they said they can testify for the judge ergo for us too, so go play puppy
legate - with our below average charisma? nah
blind tits - maybe she can show us how to call on the sorcerors flame, lel

should i:
decipher papers - we can pretend to go for a shit in the woods and do it there... its just so fucking risky with the ninja knights
throw them away - we can walk freely, shurely we can throw them away at any time
give em to the legate - why? is he a witch cause he got bunch of fetishes and orcane tokens hanging on him?

ie 1A

improve skill
pickpocketing ^^
medicine/herbalism and try to heal issus for his inevitable execution?
also:
sharpen iron dagger

just questions for root:
what was in:
fishing village
ruins
denn
old tower
outpost

no soundtrack? how about guile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXRAsUOblV4

Rex Feral

Prophet
The Ashguard sound like a cool bunch. So I'll go with 1.

As for the second choice. I'd rather we forget anything ever happened back in that castle. B.

1B

Boxer

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
flip flopping to 1B, those notes cant contain anything that valuable since they have been infront of us in some books for days/weeks, when we were at kurze's

judicial system
well, what is it? common law? modern day continental europe saneness? old germanic elders tribunal? eye for an eye?

theology
do the fluff dance

a cut of domestic sheep prime

If we study the papers and associate with the Ashgaurd, we'll be caught for sure. We'll probably be caught by the vulture too if we study around him, but I think that would lead to something similar to handing him the papers which would be:
The Legate ignores him and starts adjusting certain fetishes and arcane tokens hanging from his absurdly ornate vestments.
This part leads me to believe that the Legate is some sort of magiker-wannabe like Kurze was. Maybe not as well researched and more toward the superstitious side of things, but he still might want to know about the letters.
@root, Lorecheck: Does the pilgrim recognize any of these fetishes or tokens? Do they look genuine or has he been scammed by some charlatan charm seller?

3A for now, but I'm leaning toward 2A or 2C depending on root's answer.
As for my skill choice, I am undecided, but I'll go with practicing our Pickpocketing on the idiot for now. Who knows, we might knick something good and everyone will just blame him for losing things...

If I flop to any variant of 2 then it will be Jurisprudence. Might as well learn to argue our own case as I doubt anyone else will speak up on our behalf...

Rex Feral

Prophet
As for skill practicing we sould really focus on something combat related. Apart for the flames which we can randomly throw we are dead meat in most combat situations. Swordsmanship for example.

Rex Feral

Prophet
Trying to pickpocket some dude when we are about to be judged for god knows what sounds like a really bad idea.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Well, that one, so it happens, is my original vote.

However, if my count is correct, it is the only thing to have gotten two votes. As opposed to pickpocket, which got only one. So I've no idea what @root is on about.

Rex Feral

Prophet
I'm still opting for some combat skills. Though I doubt the Ashguard would train or even spar with a convict. And assaulting someone is even worse than pickpocketing. I'll go with herbalism, I guess.

Kz3r0

Arcane
4)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom