Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

(Did Search, no help) Where is Eino?

Joey

Novice
I spent like 3 hours searching the wooded area n of the wounded silkie, all the way to the citedel. The only post i found that gave a location says that is where he is. Can anyone give me more detail please? Sorry about this.

ReKoT

Novice
A bit to the left and around the corner >
ok when in kellen.. take the road east until you get to the water.. then turn north, heal the sulkie keep going north (perhaps a bit to the west) and you will come to a few trees not far from the sulkie.. use the alt key to find him..

Joey

Novice
Allright, another 2 hours searching, and nothing. I talked to his parents and every NPC I can find. The wounded sulkie on my map is NE of Heiras farm. I searched all woods N of the nothing farm that is below heiras and barmaids father's farm, west of the river and east of the north road to citadel. Using alt every couple seconds and moving the camera to look around. Is it possible he spawns in different places? I can't find just a few trees n, ne, or nw of the sulkie. There is a large heavily wooded area to the wounded sulkies n that streches as far as the citadel that I have searched thouroughly. I might just be very unlucky and have managed to miss him everytime.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Go to the Salmor's Farm. From there head north east. It should not be very far. If you are still having troubles, I'll post more detailed instructions.

Joey

Novice
I found him. He was on the same screen as Salmor's farmhouse (just a little off the ne of house) I probably saw him a couple times before and just figured it was Salmor or his wife. Well at least I have over 1500 dracs and alot better equipment and skills from wondering around the forest for so long.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
A good tip when wandering around searching for someone is to hit the Alt key every now and then. This will make it a lot easier to find people.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom