Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Diary Of A (Mad?) Man - A Codexian Nightmare. (DREAMWEB) - COMPLETED

lightbane

Arcane
You forgot to use this: :necro:

Quite interesting trivia anyways.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Heh, interesting story about the pulp novels. That first cover looks hilariously fucked up. Just a reminder that game journalists were always an unprofessional bunch of fanboys with few exceptions.

As for the logo, I cropped the title from one of the better box scans out there in the net. Probably this one :

721058-23278_boxshot_1.jpg

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
:necro:

There was a low-bitrate version of the complete DOS soundtrack floating around the web. I've compiled a high-bitrate version of the soundtrack, which you can get here:

RAR

You can also listen to it here:

https://soundcloud.com/neuro3/sets/dreamweb

I know ghostdog linked to an rar earlier in the thread, but this has the complete DOS soundtrack, each song in its own file, w/ a high bitrate.

E1: If anyone wants them, I've also converted every dialogue and soundFX file into its own .wav file:

RAR

I haven't done any noise removal since I'm not working with any great audio repair software, but these would be great samples.

E2: Oh ghostdog, one last question. Where did this sprite:

ryan.png

come from? It looks like you might have modified the pixels to get rid of whatever text was over Ryan's sprite, but do you remember from where in the game it originated?

Last edited:

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
E: Oh ghostdog, one last question. Where did this sprite:

ryan.png

come from? It looks like you might have modified the pixels to get rid of whatever text was over Ryan's sprite, but do you remember from where in the game it originated?

I think it's a highly modified version of the newspaper-holding Ryan, with the arms added from somewhere else.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom