Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Deus Ex: Mankind is quickly divided by Conspiracies and Invisible Wars

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin

RK47

Patron
That dev commentary is cringeworthy.
Yeah. Which one? I really can't be arsed about the plot now cause I'm paying more attention to the commentary. XD The next commentary is also top notch cringe.
It's about a particular box they designed so well.

Ninjerk

Arcane
The part about how much they put into designing Adam's apartment KILLS me. Talk about missing the point.

RK47

Patron
The part about how much they put into designing Adam's apartment KILLS me. Talk about missing the point.

You found a datapad with heading: 'Advanced Clock Building'
Fans: 'Oh, Adam must be trying to figure out how his augmentations work!'
:hmmm:

Last edited:

Ninjerk

Arcane
I've already forgotten which video it's in, but they had a moment in there somewhere where they didn't miss the point (something about an unintuitive hidden solution for a quest).

EDIT: What's with the shells? :lol:

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
I've already forgotten which video it's in, but they had a moment in there somewhere where they didn't miss the point (something about an unintuitive hidden solution for a quest).

EDIT: What's with the shells? :lol:

shells.png

RK47

Patron

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom