Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Deus Ex: Mankind is quickly divided by Conspiracies and Invisible Wars

Black

Arcane
Fun fact: the guy who voices Taggart or whatever's his name also voices Miles in Wiz 8.
!

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Do I remember it right? HR devs got time to do ending(s) yet did one room with 4 buttons, while Deus Ex1 almost no time, yet did job better?
Cause all that load of crocshit in this room, how they wasted all that time and all they shit out is this? I have no words.
Still - gj doing through the saga.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Do I remember it right? HR devs got time to do ending(s) yet did one room with 4 buttons, while Deus Ex1 almost no time, yet did job better?
Cause all that load of crocshit in this room, how they wasted all that time and all they shit out is this? I have no words.
Still - gj doing through the saga.

HR team basically ran out of time for the final 1/5 of the game. The Panchea level looks great but there's barely any gameplay there. And the insertion of Sarif/Taggart choices makes no sense.
It's really, really bad. And you'd expect them to correct that in Director's Cut instead of adding minor crap to the boss fights.

It's no surprise the ending made no sense going into the sequel. Where the devs gave up on advancing the plot and instead just focus on polishing a single hub with secondary missions that kept a lot of people happy in Prague.

Last edited:

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
gib Binary Domain sequel

JaY8XIx.jpg

RK47

Patron
Nobody else asked for that.
Or...Sega gonna Sega. XD

RK47

Patron
Any recommendations or request?
Lethal? Non Lethal?
I'm pretty sad to say that most of the Non-lethal approach I've seen is mostly the same, use noise-making to distract, cloak, climb, especially stun-gun.

It'd be a shame to not use some of the new lethal toys that are given to us.
and yes, Tranq Rifle is still shit.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Any recommendations or request?
Lethal? Non Lethal?
I'm pretty sad to say that most of the Non-lethal approach I've seen is mostly the same, use noise-making to distract, cloak, climb, especially stun-gun.

It'd be a shame to not use some of the new lethal toys that are given to us.
and yes, Tranq Rifle is still shit.
I'd be interested in seeing a lethal run from you. I've already done a non-lethal run myself and... well.. I know how tedious it is =P.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
-policie
-ne, sam se policie

Ruchanna replaced Malik? fuckthisplanet.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom