Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Deus Ex: Mankind is quickly divided by Conspiracies and Invisible Wars

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin

Ninjerk

Arcane
In 2016, we watch video game characters put pants on and make their bed while on the infolnk with Social Justice Rihanna.

EDIT: Jesus Christ, that guy reminding you what to do...

Last edited:

Ash

Arcane
Revealing the game for what it is: absolutely mindless in play. The gameplay is juvenile and stupid, and since that is what you spend the most time doing in a game that is not a good thing at all. I don't care if the themes, events and writing are interesting enough to the point of serviceable as with HR, if your game is dumb and not engaging it is not worthy.

Ninjerk

Arcane
I'm trying to come up with something about popamole and vision is augmented but failing.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Seems like this game would be more exciting were it actually necessary to run out of danger like you did here.

Ash

Arcane
Yeah DX1 vanilla AI were a joke too, but AI aside everything else was more demanding, as is the norm when it comes to old vs modern.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Quick notes, only watched up to the second video.
- When you skip cutscenes I'm afraid I miss cringy and funny moments
- Are the graphics so shitty because they are just shitty or are you playing on lower details?
- The writing is deplorable. And the SJW shit... Thankfully, Nature finds its way - SJW companies tend to go bankrupt.
- I appreciate how low they have stooped, designing police with full opaque helmets so they don't have to render faces.

PS:
- Oh yeah - and the Russian accent on Czechs... :abyssgazer:
Keep reminding me of the "Croatian" accent in GTA4

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Quick notes, only watched up to the second video.
- When you skip cutscenes I'm afraid I miss cringy and funny moments
- Are the graphics so shitty because they are just shitty or are you playing on lower details?
- The writing is deplorable. And the SJW shit... Thankfully, Nature finds its way - SJW companies tend to go bankrupt.
- I appreciate how low they have stooped, designing police with full opaque helmets so they don't have to render faces.

PS:
- Oh yeah - and the Russian accent on Czechs... :abyssgazer:
Keep reminding me of the "Croatian" accent in GTA4
For the police, most of the time when they talk to you or interact with them, the masks open up.

Black

Arcane
Revealing the game for what it is: absolutely mindless in play. The gameplay is juvenile and stupid, and since that is what you spend the most time doing in a game that is not a good thing at all. I don't care if the themes, events and writing are interesting enough to the point of serviceable as with HR, if your game is dumb and not engaging it is not worthy.
The writing and themes are bad and don't make much sense. The feel of ever-present conspiracies from DE1 is gone, Human Revolution and this one are supposed to be set before DE1 yet everything is more advanced (flying robots, huge mechs, Jock in DE1 flies with fairly 'standard' black copter but in new ones they fly you around in skyrangers, Jensen can do anything JC can even without nano augmentations. The aug "racism" doesn't make much sense because it's just begging the question: if augs are worse than hitler what do normals do with people who have contemporary "augmentations" or even glass eyes? Do they send them to the aug ghettos too? And if not, where do they draw the line?
It's funny how not one out of all nu-DE characters came even close to Gunther and his tragedy of being afraid of becoming just a pile of scrap metal.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I might redo this in the future once the game price drops and desktop handle the frame rate better.
I've refunded the game upon finishing it, that's why this LP is minimal effort and probably my worst ever done.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom