Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Detroit: Become Human - new David Cage game

Venser

Erudite
So that tech demo was turned into the game after all...

Can you feel the EMOTION? :troll:

Adon

Arcane
4CP4enU.gif

ea3fc2fdf0e813e5504d5aa39d4309e3.gif

I'm ready for this type of emotion.

Adon

Arcane
Shake Dualshock 4 to have emotional Bot-Sex and unlock a Trophy.

I can just imagine it, the game asks you to shake it faster and harder in order to achieve MAXIMUM THRUST, and then as soon as the guy orgasms... *ding*

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Whole premise sounds stupid anyway. Why would blue collar robots even have the potential to magically develop sentience in the first place? Why in Detroit of all places? How come those robots aren't all stripped for parts and melted on a daily baisis for crack money?

Also the special attention to racial and gender diversity on that trailer reminds me of government ads on tv.

lightbane

Arcane
Oh, this guy again. I suppose he was feeling out with so many not-games released lately. And that city looked too clean and orderly to be Detroid.
By the way, can someone change this topic's title? It should be:

Detroit: Become Human - new David Cage's BIM (Barely Interactive movie)

Last edited:

pippin

I'm ready for this type of emotion.

There's one unlockable animation where the black guy's gf strips for him. DC is so weird, his games should always have cringeworthy depictions of sex. The Witcher's sex scenes feel less awkward than those.

I can just imagine it, the game asks you to shake it faster and harder in order to achieve MAXIMUM THRUST, and then as soon as the guy orgasms... *ding*

Achievement Unlocked: I Can Do It With One Hand

Venser

Erudite
There's one unlockable animation where the black guy's gf strips for him. DC is so weird, his games should always have cringeworthy depictions of sex. The Witcher's sex scenes feel less awkward than those.

Are you talking about Fahrenheit? Because it wasn't unlockable, it was mandatory.

pippin

Are you talking about Fahrenheit? Because it wasn't unlockable, it was mandatory.

Yes, it's Fahrenheit. You earn points which you use to unlock stuff in the extras. One of the videos features the scene I mentioned. It's weird and creepy at the same time. I dunno, I'm quite open minded when it comes to sex, but David Cage's urge to include sex in ALL HIS GAMES kind of intimidates me. I'm sure there's an alternate reality where he's a registered offender (tm)

DeepOcean

Arcane
David Cage is still making shitty movies? Does he have some blackmail material on some Sony executive? This shit smells like cheap derivative cyberpunk... Detroit... Mary Sue robot that will save the world... robot discovering EMOTIUM... blue collar robots that are supposed to be cheaper than human labour but by miracle are so complex that develop conscience... what is next? Evil corporation want her back?

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Another perfect game for Morgoth.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom