Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Now: now leaked to the public

Dayyālu

Arcane
60 ghosts per turn. It's a good thing they aren't undying regenerating ghosts.
I have no idea what to do with all these see-through bird men though. :shittydog:

Ashdod is bored and its demi-gods grow weary of peace. Yes, we have a NAP, but let's arrange border skirmishes to keep the morale up. One Adon vs 60 ghosts, every turn? We can bet on the outcome.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

I bet on the Jew Giants!

Dayyālu

Arcane
I forgot to check the stale situation.

pR3r8ji.jpg

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I have assumed control of Pangea

Agent-Smith-in-The-Matrix-Reloaded-the-matrix-22575502-560-300.gif

Order 2, Growth 1 Pangea?!?!?!

200_s.gif

alright lets do ths

agent-smith.gif

Last edited:

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
I think so. Of all the outcomes this one's the best, there were talks about selling me to slavery to Dayyālu's harem and Dreaad taking over all the hippies.

Yup.

Dayyālu

Arcane
I don't watch the DeclineNow turns until I'm forced to, what happened?

Isiloon was simply exposed to the beauty that is this game and *understood* true horror?

THINK THAT I'M PLAYING THIS CRAP SINCE TURN 1

Love you too bro. I suggest we make some crazy rules, one battle to win them all and finish this abomination game off.

YOU ORTHODOX FUG

IF ONLY YOU KEPT YOUR GODDAMN WORD THIS WOULD BE OVER

THE JEWS DEAD AND OUR TEAMS KILLING EACH OTHER

You, evil, evil Russkie!

Dayyālu

Arcane
(why Pangaea why??).

EMERGENCY MEASURES

THEY KEPT SOME WALLS UP

THE HECK SHOULD I HAVE SUMMONED WITH TONS OF N GEMS AND TONS OF SUPAYAS RUNNING EVERYWHERE

AND SHIT RESEARCH

BECAUSE SOME SLAV FOUND FUNNY TO BETRAY ME

I have now checked Eriu. This is the only game where running around chaincasting Mistform+RoS would be useless. I mean, the only ones that could feel it would be Mictlan and maybe Agartha. But Agartha was left the time by SOMEONE to become a cancer.

Thanks, my benefactor. I pray every day for your safety.

Every Day.

Love you too bro. I suggest we make some crazy rules, one battle to win them all and finish this abomination game off.

You have my vote for this. Maybe I can be bothered to build a Thug-level Tuatha Lord and send him to fight the Giant Jewish Cannibals.

mondblut

Arcane
In b4 Eriu is looking for a fifth god-emperor in row :lol:

I like this game. I don't need to do anything but summon shit and sitesearch. It's relaxing.

Zibniyat

Arcane
I remember Anhur boasting of his resilience and perseverance... where is he now? Gone to train Chelsea 2 managers ago? :lol:

So I saw this thread amongst the "New posts" list, and I thought I'd check to see what's happened since the last time I was here. For some reason, I also expected that someone's mentioned me for whatever reason, and here it is...

Now, I've been absent for quite some time from this game, because someone else took command over Eriu instead of me (Muty I think), because to me the game was just boring, no other way to describe it. A chore.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I remember Anhur boasting of his resilience and perseverance... where is he now? Gone to train Chelsea 2 managers ago? :lol:

So I saw this thread amongst the "New posts" list, and I thought I'd check to see what's happened since the last time I was here. For some reason, I also expected that someone's mentioned me for whatever reason, and here it is...

Now, I've been absent for quite some time from this game, because someone else took command over Eriu instead of me (Muty I think), because to me the game was just boring, no other way to describe it. A chore.

Because nobody wants to fight after Operation Kill Your Rightful Jewish Overlords failed. Don't worry though, that will change soon enough. :smug:

Dayyālu

Arcane

Bloody hilarious, mondblut.

See, you would be toast if Dreaad had not the great idea of throwing the game to the wolves because it seemed so funny.

I mean, why not. I repeat, this game is cancer and I'm seriously hoping someone will simply be merciful and do a Throne Rush or something. I'll even help them. You faggots lacked the guts to do it, maybe Team Supaya will bother.

Who knows.

mondblut

Arcane
See, you would be toast if Dreaad had not the great idea of throwing the game to the wolves because it seemed so funny.

So much butthurt over one alliance gone wrong :lol: This alone says Dreaad did the right thing.

(beside the fact that half a dozen of caves make a poor exchange for endless expanses of the blessed Yisrael... he would be foolish to have that deal in the first place, unless switching sides was part of the plan from the get go)

I mean, why not. I repeat, this game is cancer and I'm seriously hoping someone will simply be merciful and do a Throne Rush or something. I'll even help them. You faggots lacked the guts to do it, maybe Team Supaya will bother.

I suppose they enjoy your meltdowns as much as we do, why end the entertainment? :smug:

mondblut

Arcane

Well, you did persevere in Decline 7 (or was it 9?), and it was a chore thousandfold. ;)

Dayyālu

Arcane
So much butthurt over one alliance gone wrong :lol: This alone says Dreaad did the right thing.

'cause Team Dreaad is also making veiled suggestions to end this bore. I guess you will have a ton of fun in your deserted little playground, where no one is even bothering to fight against you?

Very amusing. I would find it mostly useless.

Whatevs.

mondblut

Arcane

'cause Team Dreaad is also making veiled suggestions to end this bore.

Well, then maybe they should have kept fighting you instead of backing out as well :smug: There they would at least gain something.

It's Dominions: The Europa Universalis game. Start a world war, spend billions, reach 100% warscore, take one province in peace talks. You know, like Grimwulf does ;)

I guess you will have a ton of fun in your deserted little playground, where no one is even bothering to fight against you?

Sure I am. I like being left alone. Takes all the annoying multi out of multiplayer :P

Zibniyat

Arcane

Well, you did persevere in Decline 7 (or was it 9?), and it was a chore thousandfold. ;)

Indeed. The difference is I cared for Decline7, because I had the nation of (more or less) my choice, my pretender design, my long-term strategy and... the map, while totally broken, was more interesting for me.

Either way, I just couldn't give a damn about this game, but I offered myself as a sub thinking that I could do it nonetheless. Turns out I was wrong...

P.S. I'm never subbing again. Ever.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
This is the pretender of Pangea speaking.
You must throne rush, you will obey
Throne rush, obey
Throne
rush
obey

dick-statue.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom