Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Now: now leaked to the public

mondblut

Arcane
I dunno, I am doing just fine :D

KoolNoodles

Arcane
If we don't get a proper sub in the next week I'll think about ending it, with victory going to the team with most active players. That would be mondblut and myself. :lol:

mondblut

Arcane
Dayyālu your ex-disciple is persistent, gotta give it to him.

KsLJac.png

KoolNoodles

Arcane
srJ45VX.jpg

mondblut I umm.....kind of want to end this. It was fun for about 5 turns, when we were up against the wall, but then we turned things around and everybody quit. You done tinkering with Agartha? You've got Decline13, after all. :positive:

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
No point in keeping on with the game, didn't switch to AI because of laziness :M

Zibniyat

Arcane
Wait, is this that game where KoolNoodles and mondblut were almost eliminated, their nations being on the verge of complete subjugation? What the hell happened with Dreaad's Nazca and Berekan's Mictlan? How did mondblut achieve victory? And why?

Can someone answer these few questions, since I can't be bothered to read the last few pages of this pitiful thread...

mondblut

Arcane
Wait, is this that game where KoolNoodles and mondblut were almost eliminated, their nations being on the verge of complete subjugation?

Only KoolNoodles was. Agartha remained safe and prosperous throughout the whole ordeal.

What the hell happened with Dreaad's Nazca and Berekan's Mictlan?

Politics happened. :smug:

How did mondblut achieve victory? And why?

You, of all people, should know.

Can someone answer these few questions, since I can't be bothered to read the last few pages of this pitiful thread...

tl;dr: team stealth was killed by butthurt after team beaners realized they are getting the short end of the stick in their alliance against team good guys and hilarity ensued. Then team beaners got bored.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Diplomacy is a hell of a thing. I just had to hold out long enough to provoke some backstabbing, and it snowballed from there. :positive:

(I am not sure why team beaners got "bored", but I'm going to go with they realized Ashdod/Agartha turning things around = eventual death)

Zibniyat

Arcane
Shameful display, truly appaling. They should've all been turned to AIs, no exceptions, after no more than 3 consecutive stales, or for simply doing nothing. "Bored"? Well, the map is kinda awful (sorry to whomever started this game and picked it) which is one of the reasons I also couldn't be bothered... But I remember well Nazca having huge advantage... I guess that's what happens when you want to support "balance" through leaving weaker nations alive. A costly mistake, always.

One thing I never understood - if you're "bored", then fucking attack someone, everyone if need be. If you're so "bored" so much so as to be willing to lose the game by literally not doing anything, why not then simply lose the game AND have some fun doing it, like I do? Hah, humans.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
It's more like Dreaad couldn't keep playing, found no suitable replacements and the stales kept piling since the game wasn't paused or anything so there's no much point in keeping the game alive when one of the nations has 24 stales.

mondblut

Arcane
It's more like Dreaad couldn't keep playing, found no suitable replacements and the stales kept piling since the game wasn't paused or anything so there's no much point in keeping the game alive when one of the nations has 24 stales.

They still got over 2k troops in their capital, most of them ghosts :lol:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Ok fellahs, this one is over. Won by mondblut , and his Disciple in absentia....myself. :lol:

Not too surprising that even after many stales, the AI couldn't take any territory against functioning Ashdod armies/thugs sitting everywhere.

Chalk this one up to a diplomacy win. Team awesome was elected supreme chancellor, etc. May One-Eyed Snake's rule be long and prosperous.

mondblut

Arcane
I still wanted to beat the Nazcan army one day :negative: (they'd probably rape my arse though)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom