Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 9 - Dominion Zen Masters [ AUXILIARY BOOSTERS IGNITED ]

mondblut

Arcane
So, is this when we surrender?

Then it was immidiately invaded by Ashdod, without even getting a chance for a quick respite.

This is kinda insulting to the memory of 100500 agarthan commanders who have liberated bessarabia, karelia, baltic states and eastern poland before being wiped out with mind hunts and earth attacks.

Last edited:

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I would like to reassure my dear friends Agartha and Pelagia that, despite not receiving all of the deserved attention and resources they deserved up to date, I intend to fully commit to furthering our relations from now on.

Let's see how you handle all of my love goys.

mondblut

Arcane
I would like to reassure my dear friends Agartha and Pelagia that, despite not receiving all of the deserved attention and resources they deserved up to date, I intend to fully commit to furthering our relations from now on.

Let's see how you handle all of my love goys.

Good. Send something better than worthless chaff and dumb golems.

I want this to be over quicker :negative:

Also, need extension for the coming turn until 27th or 28th.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
No escape for Pythium, he who threatens the Holy Land will not be shown any mercy! Escape was cut off. No one survived.

1jisuDt.jpg

Agartha got impatient and decided to pay me a visit too!

7luENHj.jpg

Dayyālu

Arcane
GoR'edTartarians? On turn 54? And that's, of course, the result of a Fog Warrior casting and Pantokrator knows what else?

Guys, rule four.

sssoxt.jpg

Who the heck thought that leaving Malakal alone with a ton of resources was a good idea? Guys, rule four. NEVER give Malakal time.

You should all have seen Decline 2. That was some insane stuff.

Lizzurd

Cipher
GoR'edTartarians? On turn 54? And that's, of course, the result of a Fog Warrior casting and Pantokrator knows what else?

Guys, rule four.

sssoxt.jpg

Who the heck thought that leaving Malakal alone with a ton of resources was a good idea? Guys, rule four. NEVER give Malakal time.

You should all have seen Decline 2. That was some insane stuff.
What would you do if both you, Malakal and me will be present in the same game?

Dayyālu

Arcane

WHO INDEED

mbubrx.jpg

The careful observer would have understood the unholy deal far sooner. The proof was under the eyes of everyone, and you all were simply blind to it.

tumblr_m05ge6yYv01rpfcd5o1_1280.jpg
grid-cell-8083-1423069883-18.jpg

What would you do if both you, Malakal and me will be present in the same game?

Great question. I lost some sleep to it. Until it happens, I can't say for sure. Probably I would choose on the basis of the quality of the posting in the common diplo thread.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Hey I haven't broken any pacts, I just don't agree to indefinite NAPs like you want me to, while you beat up somebody else. :smug:

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
In my defense I was offered lots of lightness lanterns! How could I refuse?
Actually I had one other option, give up half my territory for no reason to Pythium. Odd bit of diplomacy that.

I think we can all blame Grim in the end. He agreed to a 10 turn NAP with me, letting me create a buffer zone. In total that created about 25 turns worth of time for Ashdod (turn 30 - 40 NAP then another 15 turns before one of Pythium's actual armies got to Ashdod).

Anyway it's not so bad guys, I hear the giants stopped eating people ages ago, they are a peaceful people now, they only want everyone to give them gold and gems.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Actually I had one other option, give up half my territory for no reason to Pythium. Odd bit of diplomacy that.

Nu. The time when you befriended Ashdod was even before you invaded Sceleria. The Pythium conflict was after Sceleria was gone. And I got that territory anyway, so what was the point of holding to it?

I think we can all blame Grim in the end. He agreed to a 10 turn NAP with me

Yes, that was my mistake indeed. Should have just attacked you right away. Well, a lesson for the future!

:x

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I was easily crushable due to my shitty start in wastes. And letting me get 5 globals definitely wasnt the right choice to make.

Zibniyat

Arcane

Guys, rule four.

sssoxt.jpg

What the hell?

Here I thought I'd browse a bit through this thread to see what's going on, long after I was defeated, only to find this.

Look, you can trust me, ask KoolNoodles... Oh wait.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom