Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 8: Lizzurd vs Grimwulf. HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS

Should Lizzurd and Grimwulf control Pretender nations, with Pretenders bearing their own names?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zibniyat

Arcane
r00fles! I meant, confirming PANGAEA! (At least Dayyalu will understand my mistake, perhaps...)

mondblut

Arcane
Jotunheim in.

Who are all these newfags without avatars, anyway? We must terminate them for the glory of fair Kodexia.

Lizzurd

Cipher
>Shinuyama is sent
>panda hasn't confirmed his pretender
Hey, Grimwulf, i thought we are playing without alts. Wasn't this intended to be a fair battle as you were saying for the last week?

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Let's start! Grimwulf, can you say some cool speech from Darkest Dungeon to make it in a proper fashion?

Driving out corruption is an endless battle, but one that must be fought. A moment of valour shines brightest against the backdrop of despair.

Prepare to annihilate the ungodly reptile worshippers, men! TO ARMS! PROTECT GRIMWOLF

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
AbDQJGv.png

Lizzurd

Cipher
This thread needs some epic music.

I cannot say that this cycle really fits this particular game, but it's okay with the Dominions overall lore.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Nice choice! I feel this one is a bit lizzurdish especially considering the way this game is about to go :D

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
It's turn 3. I don't believe anybody posted Pretenders screen yet? Here it is:

ytukarviej.jpg

And Team Lizzurd already fails expansion. One can see it clearly in HoF.

cbvxgdwtqq.jpg

Grim Team: 5 glorious entries. A SINGULAR STRIKE

Scaly Basterds: 3 sad entries. Liberal leadership at its "finest", gentlemen. No force of will can overcome a failing body.

Shinuyama is hereby proclaimed the expansion leader. Painfuly predictable, wasn't it?

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Damn I wish I could see the map. And the battle reports. And research/events. Fuck you all!

edit: I know Bro, dat was just a "Fuck you" for encouragement and morale. Think of me as a cheerleader. An ugly, angry cheerleader with a goatee.

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Damn I wish I could see the map. And the battle reports. And research/events. Fuck you all!

Since it's a duel game, I promise to post every battle report that we'll have between each other. And the map, in due time. But posting expansion progress is the only thing that we can't do right now.

But rest assured, Lizzurd failed already. Do you see him smart-posting? No. Do you see Pangaea in HoF? No. Do you feel the SHEER HEAT coming from his undertail? YES, INDEED

Lizzurd

Cipher
The thing is very easy. My expansion goes solid, while Grimwulf has failed horribly. However he is so mad about this that he wants everyone to think in the other way and is ready to do everything to achieve this.
If you ask me about the experience list Grimwulf has posted - the thing is very simple. Each commander receives 1 exp for each combat turn. My team has quickly wiped out all enemies, while the opposite one was brawling for a long time. Therefore my team has a lesser amount of entries.

Grimwulf, i am sorry of revealing the truth! Hope you don't mind.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Im siding with Lizzurd on this one, if the commander does nothing he cant get into HoF.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom