Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 8: Lizzurd vs Grimwulf. HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS

Should Lizzurd and Grimwulf control Pretender nations, with Pretenders bearing their own names?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mraston

Learned
That's what what I meant to say with my broken engrish. Lizzurd is the leader of Team Lizzurd, and you are invited to take a role of his doomed henchman. Your duty is to follow his orders and lose inevitably. Will you accept this challenge?

Your English is fine. My hubris and propensity for skim reading made me assume you wanted to hail me your new king. I accept the role of lowly henchman!

Lizzurd

Cipher
Hello there! For some time i was already sure that no one will come, however Grimwulf ensured me that he will be able to find someone. I will now add you to our conservation group and give you briefing about our strategy and the game itself.

Mraston

Learned
Ok...Bad news. I'm going to be honest, reviewing the team conversation thread I'm not the right guy for the job!

I'm not going to be able to keep up with reporting effectively/taking commands. I have to withdraw my offer...

Lizzurd

Cipher
Oh wow. This was very quick. I will keep the briefing i wrote for the next doomed player, who will decide to join my team.

Also, since it is a pain to create a new conservation in order to remove old players, don't you mind if you will also be present in ours?

By the way, Dreaad said he will be able to join my team.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Also, since it is a pain to create a new conservation in order to remove old players, don't you mind if you will also be present in ours?

No, kick them out or make a new thread. We cannot allow spies. Also, no need to repeat the orders, everyone but Midgard can be briefed.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Looks like this options is locked for me, however i am still able to quit myself.

Mraston, would you kindly leave my conservation?

I am suck a slowpoke!

Mraston

Learned
I'm booking a plane straight to Moscow, ready to leak the shit out of these battle plans when I get there.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
I have successfully infiltrated the enemy!
theysuspectnothing.jpg

Lizzurd

Cipher
Today i am moving to another town. It probably will not affect my plans at all, but if i will suddenly stop answering for a long time you will know what was the reason.
Grimwulf said he was experiencing problems with Joined on the 4th of July being offline for two days already, so there is no need for special extension for me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom