Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 8: Lizzurd vs Grimwulf. HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS

Should Lizzurd and Grimwulf control Pretender nations, with Pretenders bearing their own names?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Men, why the fuck is unrest in my favorite province?

xcqmvmwwvv.jpg

No events there. Who did it, you basterds?

Zibniyat

Arcane
Seems to me that your "non-men" dislike you quite a bit... I could speculate wildly about the reasons for that, but perhaps it is better I do not. For now.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Mercs always die if they have less than half of their initial men by the end of contract, in case you don't renew it. Those without men at all (Dagan and such) always die too.

Do your homework, Lizzurd. Or you risk embarassing yourself on public.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Mercs always die if they have less than half of their initial men by the end of contract, in case you don't renew it. Those without men at all (Dagan and such) always die too.

Do your homework, Lizzurd. Or you risk embarassing yourself on public.

Thats news to me, Ive routinely seen mercenary companies with 2-3 troops left. I fact they added slow replenishing of mercenaries in some patch not long ago.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Thats news to me, Ive routinely seen mercenary companies with 2-3 troops left. I fact they added slow replenishing of mercenaries in some patch not long ago.

Yes, some bands will be availiable even with 2-3 units left, like Elephant Corps. And they will replenish their forces too. But once they hit below-50%, they vanish.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
TURN 10! All indy provinces are ded, except for Throne defenders. Having nowhere else to expand, we finally began attacking each other.

GRIM TEAM took a singular strike from Sceleria.

esycfbhwxy.jpg

We relied on our blind scouts too much, and were not prepared for that many Shadow Vestals. Most of the infantry made it out alive.

As our motto says, such a terrible assault cannot be left unanswered! Scelerian hoburgs got what they deserved.

chjjlglrox.jpg

Seeing his henchmen obliterated, Lizzurd Frostborn died from heart attack.

txerxkoxop.jpg

Things are finally starting to get interesting.

czjjdytmyv.jpg

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
I never knew Codexia and the Dale were so close.
Have you somewhat tweaked Cleve's Bunker to actually contain Cleve?

Last edited:

Lizzurd

Cipher
I am going to attack Grimwulf the next turn, in a case he will not escape i will post here detailed battle report.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I'd like a battle replay with music plz.

Nothing really happened so far. Battles against PD 1 and stuff. The most "epic" encounter we had so far is kamikadze mercs against Vanheim's Linnorm.

uluszbdgme.jpg

Other than that, Sceleria conquered 3 undefended provinces of Caelum. Caelum conquered 3 undefended provinces of Sceleria. Vanheim raided a province of Pythium, also undefended. While Van was forming raiding bands, Pythium eXXXtreme expansion came close to Van cap. In fact, the battle against Linnormr happened in Van's cap ring.

jxrrojyfvz.jpg

Will report/replay battles when I get something to work with. Nothing to see here yet. Carry on.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom