Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 8: Lizzurd vs Grimwulf. HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS

Should Lizzurd and Grimwulf control Pretender nations, with Pretenders bearing their own names?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
dJ9Ns8A.jpg

The frontline of this war is not in the dungeon, but rather inside the mind.

It is time to settle the old score, to resolve this ancient rivalry. You and me, Lizzurd. MA Disciples game, two teams, four players each. Whoever wins this game will mock and humiliate the other one til the end of times.

MEN! Pick a side and join our struggle, for we need more chaff and obedient henchmen! Sign up in this pbem if you are tired of raw and his menopauses. This war will be quick, brutal and intense.

Lizzurd leads Team 1. Join him if you hate me for some reason.

Grimwulf leads Team 2. If you want to win, this is your only option.

TripJack CrimsonAngel raw thesheeep KoolNoodles sqeecoo Malakal Mraston coldcrow Johannes hoverdog Muty Joined on the 4th of July Dayyālu Berekän Norfleet KCR LongDongSilver Anhur Muty panzertoter Matalarata JohnTheRevelator mondblut Helly panda Cromwell DakaSha Andnjord JagreenLern Jester Grimgravy Dreaad Azira ArtB PocketMine Suicidal Meat Slapper Monstrous Bat Cassidy Caul Shivers flabbyjack

= = =

Team MECCA OF MADNESS AND MORBIDITY:
Lizzurd - Bandar Log
Anhur - Pangaea
hoverdog - Sceleria
Waterpls - Vanheim

Team STRONG DRINK, A GAME OF CHANCE, AND COMPANIONSHIP... THE RUSH OF LIFE:
Grimwulf - Pythium
Joined on the 4th of July - Caelum
panda - Shinuyama
mondblut - Jotunheim

Llamaserver link: http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Decline8

Grigionia with custom script.

23hopxi.jpg

- Link to original Grigionia done by Grigio87
- Link to Grigionia + custom script used in this game
- Link to custom script (in case you have the .tga image file already)
eyckdmgiqw.jpg
  • MA Disciple pbem; 2 teams, 4 players each; teams are lead by Grimwulf and Lizzurd. The DIGNITY itself is at stake.
  • Hosting interval: 24h during first 24 turns; 48h later on. Extensions are given by request, but teams are expected not to abuse this right (in other words, usual 'Dexian policy on extensions - все мы люди).
  • Throne settings: 8 Thrones of level 2 (16 points in total); 12 Victory Points to win.
  • Worthy Heroes 1.23 mod enabled.
  • Community rules apply.
  • Standard research speed.
  • 15 HoF entries.
  • Score graphs off.
  • All other settings are llama defaults.
Ban Phase 1: Team 1, Team 2, Team 1, Team 2
Pick Phase 1: Team 1, Team 2, Team 2, Team 1
Ban Phase 2: Team 1, Team 2, Team 1, Team 2
Pick Phase 2: Team 2, Team 1, Team 2, Team 1

Last edited:

Lizzurd

Cipher
So, it is time to end this old confrontation and choose the true Dominions Autist!

I also want to note that i respect private rights and i am sure that each player should do his turn himself and in this he requires no more than the strong party line and some little advices. While it is well known that Grimwulf abuses his minions private rights, kicks dogs and sometimes even does the turns of his subordinates himself! If you sign for Lizzurd you sign for Liberty! If you sign for Grimwulf you sign for the most fun awful form of communism - Grimwulfnism!

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I also want to note that i respect private rights
While it is well known that Grimwulf abuses his minions

This is garbage. I simply care about my people, and worry about their well-being. While Lizzurd doesn't give a flying fuck. In Team 1 you will be alone and miserable. In Team 2, glorious KOMMARADERY and TEAM SPIRIT awaits!

Last edited:

Lizzurd

Cipher
In Team two, glorious KOMMARADERY and TEAM SPIRIT awaits!
Scientific facts - in the native Grimwulf's language there are 32 words for "betray", 39 for "murder", 51 for "violence", only 5 for "sharing", 1 for "cooperation" and zero for "love". Think again if you really want to enjoy his TEAM SPIRIT.

Inspiring song to sign for lizzards team:

Waterpls

Literate
Hello there. I wish to join in the Lizzurd's team.

Last edited:

Lizzurd

Cipher
Grimwulf, i think it may have sense to extend team sizes to 5x5 or even 6x6. At this rate they are going to get full in a few hours.

Waterpls

Literate
I cant recommend anybody to join Grimwulf's team because he is really like weird checks for membership. Long examination in skype for turing test, anal probes, hostages from the parents, etc

I'm lured in by the promises of quick, brutal and intense and will choose Team Grimwulf because recommendations from his not-alt.

Let's see how soon I will regret this.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
in the native Grimwulf's language

You mean VARANGIAN, right? Don't be so cryptic next time.

This game has my blessing as the OFFICAL^TM Season 8 game. You may adapt the topic Grimwulf

Strangely enough, I can't. There is no "edit" option in my op-post. Maybe I should contact moderators or sumth.

i think it may have sense to extend team sizes to 5x5

I fear it might drag and become another RAW pbem. Let's see how it goes.

I cant recommend anybody to join Grimwulf's team because he is really like weird checks for membership. Long examination in skype for turing test, anal probes, hostages from the parents, etc

HEY, nobody ever complained about my supreme leadership skillz! Your nick looks familiar, tho. I bet I know your ass.

I'm lured in by the promises of quick, brutal and intense and will choose Team Grimwulf because recommendations from his not-alt.

You've made the right KEY CHOICE for a change.

= = =

Team DOOMED TO FAIL:
Lizzurd
hoverdog
Waterpls

Team ALREADY VICTORIOUS:
Grimwulf
Joined on the 4th of July

Last edited:

panda

Savant
Haha, i'm in. I'll will even forgive you for forgetting to tag me and will join team of yours, Grimwulf.
Just because you are such a bro. :love:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Haha, i'm in. I'll will even forgive you for forgetting to tag me and will join team of yours, Grimwulf.
Just because you are such a bro. :love:

I tagged you, man. It's some evil 'Dexian magic - when there are too many tags in one post, some of them don't receive alerts.

Where is your famous charisma now, Lizzurd? Two Men have joined me already! Your situation is hopeless.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Where is your famous charisma now, Lizzurd? Two Men have joined me already! Your situation is hopeless.
Maybe i am blind or something like, but two Men have already joined me too. Isn't it what called equilibrium in the developed countries?

Dayyālu

Arcane
:salute:

Good luck to both of you. Not joining for obvious reasons (Grimwulf is a Great&Good player-team mate and what else, but even good things must be taken with taste and measure, and Lizzurd is simply insane, plus four ongoing games) but I'll love to see the end of your psychotic little feud.

I'd suggest to change the rules for bans/picks, they are truly limiting. Fun for a go or two, but they're not very optimal for all Dominions games. Just my derpy opinion, though.

May the Best Slav win!

Last edited:

Lizzurd

Cipher
From my experience with Decline 5 the current draft system is pretty good. I remember that in that game all 5 picks of both teams were fine enough to participate in warfare. And to my opinion there are almost no bad nations in MA, Shinuyama just requires non typical playstyle. Of cause i don't count UW nations, they are shit in each era.

sqeecoo

Arcane
FUCK, another game that I feel almost obligated to join but really can't, I'm on menopause like raw and will barely be able to keep up with my ongoing Declines till later in August. Goddammit :D

sqeecoo

Arcane
On your side, yes :D I have huge respect for Lizzurd after his impressive play in Decline 2 but you're the one that got me into Dom4 with your LP and taught me the ropes in the game, so I'd certainly be on your side.

Also, the image in the OP is great :D

Zibniyat

Arcane
I would like to join the team lead by the reptile.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom