Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 33 1/3, The Rule of Thirds

Eadee

Scholar
Hamburg doesn't count. That's so far in the north, it's almost Sweden. :obviously: (To me, everything north of Munich is considered to be Northern Germany).

However, you couldn't possibly have known that, so I'll cooperate and set the pizza free. But only a slice at a time and I want a helicopter to the airport and unmarked earthgems in small packages!

sqeecoo

Arcane
I am hungover as fuck and have to clean confetti (?) from my apartment. Can I get 24h plz?

sqeecoo

Arcane
After listening to the full 1 hour and 42 min of the track you posted, I have to say I don't understand the relevance to our game here. Also I was hoping someone had asked for an extension :(

Dayyālu

Arcane
After listening to the full 1 hour and 42 min of the track you posted, I have to say I don't understand the relevance to our game here. Also I was hoping someone had asked for an extension :(

Conans. Check the Ulmite sacred unit.

If I misunderstood yer joke, I'm tired.

sqeecoo

Arcane
I'm tireder and just found it funny that the soundtrack lasts more then the movie. And also was too tired to script real attacks. What a wuss.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Disappointing turn. Nobody did anything.

o850HaP.jpg

I SOMEHOW HAVE THE IMPRESSION I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO TOOK THIS SERIOUSLY

GOD DAMN IT

I'm tireder and just found it funny that the soundtrack lasts more then the movie.

Some of my more music-savvy friends (people who survived a howthefuckyoucallitinenglish "conservatory") find it a great piece of music. I like it far more than the movie itself. And I like trashy '80ies movies!

Plus senseless latin.

ALUM DARE ID HEPHAESTUS, ID IRE FUNDI
FATI VIRUM, OMNI BRACHIUM

mondblut

Arcane
The best thing about NonsenseNChaos was that I could postpone when I felt like it, for as long as it pleased me. Driving Anhur crazy everytime for additional pleasure :lol:

KoolNoodles

Arcane

Eadee

Scholar
If we did that no game would ever finish.
Just pick a really long password (let's say a 20 words sentence).
People will be too lazy to extend and play their turn if possible.

And in a worst case scenario one can simply enforce immediate hosting with the password as well.

just saying.

Eadee

Scholar
well... I didn't say it is a good idea, just that the statement that games wouldn't come to an end is wrong. :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom