Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 33 1/3, The Rule of Thirds

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
If everyone is suddenly eager and quick to submit prets and everything
himZD0M.gif

sqeecoo

Arcane
Um, could you provide a link to the Better Arena mod? The one from llamaserver doesn't seem to work and google doesn't find it easily. Can't open the turn atm :)

Eadee

Scholar
After playing Ulm in every game up to now I just checked the stats of this game and was like :rage: because of "Ulm Waiting for 2h file"

Then I realised Machaka is the new Ulm :dealwithit:

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Only email I got so far is: Reminder: Decline_RuleofThirds hosting in around 12 hours which was about 2 hours ago.

Since then I requested a turn resend like 5 times so far without getting anything back. So if you have any idea how I can SUBMIT YOUR TURN MUTY without actually having a turn whitch to submit I would be really greatful.

EDIT: Ok nevermind, found the emails in the spam folder, somehow shemail decided to mark the turn emails as spam. Will submit in a sec.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Hello from the LlamaServer.

I received an e-mail from you, but unfortunately there seems to be a problem with it.

Your 2h file appears to be for a game the LlamaServer doesn't know about - perhaps you sent the wrong one?

Details of your e-mail:
Subject: Re: Resending turn file: Decline_RuleofThirds, Berytos turn 1

Hooverdog ideas?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Hello from the LlamaServer.

I received an e-mail from you, but unfortunately there seems to be a problem with it.

Your 2h file appears to be for a game the LlamaServer doesn't know about - perhaps you sent the wrong one?

Details of your e-mail:
Subject: Re: Resending turn file: Decline_RuleofThirds, Berytos turn 1

Hooverdog ideas?

Two first turns were sent out because hoverdog had to restart the game, double check you have the correct(2nd) one, delete your old 2h/turn file, and redo the turn.

Alternatively, go to the server page and resend turn for your nation just to be sure.

Gmail decided to start sending llamaserver's mails to spam folder for me too some days ago. And PBEM manager couldn't determine what was the latest turn it was supposed to download even after moving all the mails back from spam. Had to press that Download All Turns butan.

Eadee

Scholar
May I ask for an extension of 3x3 hours?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom