Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 33 1/3, The Rule of Thirds

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Guess I picked the wrong turn to stale. :hahano:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Guess I picked the wrong turn to stale. :hahano:

You are Ulm! You are supposedly competent!

:argh::argh::argh::argh:

And how many of these things Atlantis has?

2yFLZ1W.jpg

They just keep coming!

Dayyālu

Arcane
I wish I had scouts that were alive... sigh.

Tell that to me. I have to send Black Servants or undead mages to scout you.

Sure, they all have BVCs but it's expensive as fug.

The underwater mod added mermen scouts, they were a godsend. UW lacks indie scouts, sadly.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
If not too late, could I get a short extension. 6hrs. If that messes up the timeline too much, 12 is fine too.

Edit: Got my turn in. Others....did not. :)

Last edited:

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I have no idea how that happened, I guess I mistook this game for another or something.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Barely. Sorry bros, horrible busy days behind me. I should be good now by tomorrow, hopefully. Sorry again!

sqeecoo

Arcane
Ummm, maybe I could get 24h? :dealwithit:

Should be done with this shit then, just taking forever to have some proper time for dom4...

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
And so we enter into turns 8x with another double stale by two major powers of the game.

I again ask for the possibility of killing the game because I don't really see it ending soon.

Dayyālu

Arcane
And so we enter into turns 8x with another double stale by two major powers of the game.

I again ask for the possibility of killing the game because I don't really see it ending soon.

I know you have BCVs everywhere and you can't win, but don't think I enjoy this.

Again, if you find playing so bothersome go AI. Now you don't even have the excuse that you have many resources to still use: what's left, half a dozen Basalt Kings and an handful of mages? Trust me, you going AI would help this game to become more interesting, as Ulm and I could focus on some peculiar specimens around.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I'll go AI if major world power that's supposedly at war with me stops chain staling/submitting empty turns.

If it's not clear: Sqeecoo already won the game, it's only the stales that keep him at bay. With Malakal leading TC, game is done for. Better to go AI than to suffer the obvious consequences.

It didn't mean I would sub TC, I would just try to find someone else to sub. I have my own cross to bear.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Let's get a sub for sqeecoo until he is less busy, and Malakal should go AI. Also a sub for me, on the side, who can submit turns just in case. :positive:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom