Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 33 1/3, The Rule of Thirds

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Dominions games are like a fine wine anyways, they get better with age. As players go insane and subs come in, the game's bouquet is enhanced.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
You're welcome, priests.

gBNYEbr.jpg

mondblut

Arcane
Can something like that be done to wrath of god, so we all could return to peace and order?

Dayyālu

Arcane
Can something like that be done to wrath of god, so we all could return to peace and order?

There's a thing known as "diplo". Maybe Ulm could be forced to kill that caster in exchange of something.

I don't know. Maybe? I'm not good as such things.

Eadee

Scholar
Allright, I'm here to save the day. I'll overcast The Wild Hunt again as well as Enchanted Forests and eventually it will kick out Wrath of God so you guys are safe from lightning again :smug:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Allright, I'm here to save the day. I'll overcast The Wild Hunt again as well as Enchanted Forests and eventually it will kick out Wrath of God so you guys are safe from lightning again :smug:

I'll pay you whatever you want if you give me in exchange the N gems that you would waste in overwriting GoH or Well of Misery (one of the few spells that are useful to everyone).

Congrats Berytos, don't think that the Well will save you. Nor Elemental Queens. You have at best three. I have unlimited SC chassis.

Want to ride the lighting? Send more than 20 archers or REPLY TO THE GODDAMN DIPLO PMs next time. It's not like I have a war to fight.

Second point, TC

0db7TP5.jpg

This is a terrible way to lose a Golem.

:negative:

Skellspamming feels so cheap.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Congrats Berytos, REPLY TO THE GODDAMN DIPLO PMs next time. It's not like I have a war to fight.
oh hi, I haven't been ignoring your messages in this game. I think you might be sending the messages to the wrong guy.

(or maybe I have? who could remember)

WHAT? HOW? HOW?

ZwJwZVG.jpg

ERYqbeC.jpg

FUCKING Muty

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

CHOOSE A DIFFERENT AVATAR

Ok. ok. Ok. Mistakes were made. Sending again messages.

Eadee

Scholar
I'll pay you whatever you want if you give me in exchange the N gems that you would waste in overwriting GoH or Well of Misery (one of the few spells that are useful to everyone).
But what's the fun about that?

If it makes you guys feel better, my nature gem income is pretty low, so I won't cast any of those two globals for real. :P

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Can I get extra 6 hr extension plz thanks. Community game/easter break took up all my dominions time.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I'm traveling over the weekend so there may be postponements, depending how the turn timers run.

sqeecoo

Arcane
I know this is incredibly surprising, but could I ask for an extension? May 1st is communist labor day in Croatia, and barbecues and drinking instead of dom4 are standard today. And yesterday, in fact.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I know this is incredibly surprising, but could I ask for an extension? May 1st is communist labor day in Croatia, and barbecues and drinking instead of dom4 are standard today. And yesterday, in fact.

Its funny that on International Labor Day people dont do any labor. But sure, we have holidays here too.

KoolNoodles

Arcane

Its funny that on International Labor Day people dont do any labor. But sure, we have holidays here too.

Thanks, because I haven't even really digested the Atlantean onslaught. :argh:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Bros don't cast Wrath of Gods on bros, bro :negative:

Considering you utterly failed to contain Atlantis, wait, even worse, you helped him survive and now are helping TC to gain COMPLETE GLOBAL SATURATION, I don't know.

Are you sure your choices in this game are sane and sound?

mondblut

Arcane
Considering you utterly failed to contain Atlantis, wait, even worse, you helped him survive

Nah, I just didn't do anything against anybody. Los mexicanos no puede swimando anyway. Why is everyone so obsessed with dragging us into this war or that war? Why can't we all just get along? It's all toxic masculinity's fault.

and now are helping TC to gain COMPLETE GLOBAL SATURATION, I don't know.

Are you sure your choices in this game are sane and sound?

TC doesn't make elderly mexicanos carrying soul contracts die for no reason, dooming them to eternal damnation. Speaking of sane and sound choices. Weapons of mass destruction will not be tolerated! Just ask Saddam.

That said, if Ulm pretender is willing to stand trial in the Hague for crimes against humanity, with subsequent one-time execution or feebleminding, los mexicanos are willing to spare his nation the thorough deulmification demanded by certain allies from the east.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom