Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 23: NATIONGEN Edition

What era

• EA

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • MA

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • LA

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

mondblut

Arcane
Let's keep rolling back until something awesome happens.

Dayyālu

Arcane
I see another Dec20 mess!

But this time it's not my fault!

And I don't have to redo a 2k skellie battle THREE TIMES

And it's not my fault!

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
:flamesaw:
E0pHvXd.png
:flamesaw::flamesaw::flamesaw:
E0pHvXd.png
E0pHvXd.png
E0pHvXd.png

:flamesaw::flamesaw::flamesaw::flamesaw::flamesaw:

E0pHvXd.png
E0pHvXd.png
E0pHvXd.png
:flamesaw::flamesaw::flamesaw:
E0pHvXd.png

mondblut

Arcane
Did Mute go muty, or it's muh browser?

ed: ah, nevermind, you are spamming an image i have adblocked :P

Last edited:

Infinitum

Scholar
So.. can everyone please send in their files? Waiting 3 days for a turn everyone has already sent once or twice seems excessive even by PBEM standards. :)

KoolNoodles

Arcane
No more rollbacks, they kinda killed the momentum for me even though I would have gladly staled.

Infinitum

Scholar
Just resend your old .2h file? Possibly even load up your old .2h file and make adjustments. There being time until Thursday doesn't mean it's necessary to stall this out until then.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
That, was weird. I submitted a .2h that was accepted, for a turn that looks to have been one in the future. Now I don't own a province I took? I have no idea.

Whatever.

:deadtroll:

Dayyālu

Arcane
I'll provide when I resurrect, later this afternoon.

Gotta go with crazy sacred power and I'll pray for the spirit of Caul Shivers to give me some retarded idea to spice things up.

also, I hate Caul Shivers with the strength of a thousands suns. Someone has his steam handle so I can throw abuse his way?

Infinitum

Scholar
And to think I was actually doing Ok this time :negative:

I'm good either way, wouldn't mind continuing as is. If we're making a new game maybe a disciple one?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Yeah I kinda forgot/stopped caring about this one after the rollback stuff. But I am in a pretty good spot, so....shrug.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I'm okay with ending it, but I'm not going to join next one. I'll go AI this turn then

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom