Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress DECLINE 22: Primitive Proliferation

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
For those who are blind and unsympathetic - this is KoolNoodle's perspective.

IIg1zlp.png

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
He agreed to help vs Fomoria, after attacking Fomoria with 2 other players - Fomoria successfully intimidated KoolNoodles into withdrawing.

Angered by his flakiness, I made my own peace deal with Fomoria, so did Rlyeh - allowing Fomoria to continue Machaka, but on the offensive instead of defensive... My own armies turned against KoolNoodles and denied him good positioning or being able to engage Fomoria effectively.

Lanka, Helheim and Marverni all saw writing on the wall and decided to get a piece of the pie before Fomoria and Pangaea got it all to themselves.

Machaka did build a large doomstack and kept it in that castle surrounded by my flags, I put my own chaff-stack next to it and was having an epic staredown, then he left the castle and appears to be ...moving towards his capital...?

Meanwhile, with enemies from every direction attacking any and every province - hard to really be effective at anything except covering your head and curling into fetal position

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
The broad strokes of what Isiloon says are correct, though please refer to my previous .gif in the thread. :lol:

I think in the end, a non-frozen river during expansion somewhat doomed me, but that is another tale.

Infinitum

Scholar
What, that scuffle in the inner sea? Mere trifle, that. Proper way of greeting ones neighbours, honing their blades, testing their thanes' mettle, giving their youth the chance to earn glory and recognition in battle. Didn't rise to the intensity of a proper cattle raid even. Marverni have always been at peace with Prax the Lion.

Last edited:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I dont think I will ever take this throne.

besides this guy, it has 40 watchers

NdA8L7I.png

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I was seeing what they had and how it does - it's within my territory so it's of no concern anyway.

Finally, Lebowski is online.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
So if that's the mideast, what great power wants to prop me up as their nation state? +M

Grimwulf I appreciated the RP heavy message, good stuff.

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Could I get a 24hr extension por favor? There is a drunk holiday today/tomorrow(St. Patrick) and I'd like to not just go AI and try some sort of multi-front resistance to survive for a bit and see if any fights break out over my corpse. :salute:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Can we change turn timer to 48h please, Grimwulf and Grif have large empires to manage ... I also need to do a lot of diplomatic efforts communicating and spreading peace.

also Dayyālu tried to backstab two people, then tried to intimidate me... to give him gems/helping him in his war - against everyone in his vicinity... in exchange for - get this.. not attacking me... :lol:

However... he was then attacked by Rlyeh
HoVo.gif

tenor.gif
Roflmao+_cd5153d14299bc8a885d014b26ee9450.gif
giphy.gif

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
... You've transformed a Pan into this? Why would you want to transform a Pan anyway? There is nothing wrong with this commander - plenty hp, not old, decent stats, special ability.

You idiot.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Because I'm maxed out gold-wise and this is how I can get more big mages, this is the only fail cast and it's not that bad.

By casting transform I open space for more Pans, whilst still keeping a big mage.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Blood 2, eh? I've just imagined this ant breaking into someone's home and taking away virgin daughters from their family.

:prosper:

Even this ant is more competent bloodhunter than any Vanir from Helheim.

:negative:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I think (hope) he's immune to feeble mind....

but who knows, mindless, yet still can cast magic....

the wonders of Pangaea
1l8thn.jpg

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Also - dont break into anyone's home... occasionally, one of the maenads is a virgin so they segregate them

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom