Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress DECLINE 22: Primitive Proliferation

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
cnnuwFS.png

Found a very nice little magic site.

Infinitum

Scholar
Can we have an overview of who is fighting who? My poor scout network is missing all the interesting action!

On my end, I spawned with an immediate border on land (!) with R'lyeh and am now engaged in a death-struggle with Mekone. Like ancient Arrhachion, I think the victor of the war will be a corpse himself when crowned.

faJvQ7y.jpg

Dayyālu

Arcane

FOR MORE THAN A HUNDRED CENTURIES THE PANTOKRATOR HAS SAT ON THE THRONES OF EARTH. HE IS THE MASTER OF THE WORLD BY THE WILL OF THE GODS AND BY THE MIGHT OF HIS INEXHAUSTIBLE ARMIES. HE IS AN ETERNAL RULER WRITHING INVISIBLY WITH THE POWER FROM THE DARK AGE OF MAGIC. HE IS THE CARRION LORD OF CREATION TO WHOM A THOUSAND SOULS ARE SACRIFICED EVERY DAY, AND FOR WHOM BLOOD IS DRUNK AND FLESH IS EATEN. HUMAN BLOOD AND HUMAN FLESH - THE STUFF OF WHICH THE PROVINCE POPULATION IS MADE.

TO BE A MAN IN SUCH TIMES IS TO BE ONE AMONGST UNTOLD THOUSANDS. IT IS TO LIVE IN THE CRUELLEST AND MOST BLOODY REGIME IMAGINABLE. FORGET THE POWER OF TECHNOLOGY, SCIENCE AND COMMON HUMANITY. FORGET THE PROMISE OF PROGRESS AND UNDERSTANDING, FOR THERE IS NO PEACE AMONGST THE WORLDS, ONLY AN ETERNITY OF CARNAGE AND SLAUGHTER AND THE LAUGHTER OF THIRSTING GODS.

BUT THE MAP IS A BIG PLACE AND, WHATEVER HAPPENS, YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED...

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Can we have an overview of who is fighting who? My poor scout network is missing all the interesting action!

Harpy Geopolitical Consulting ltd. is offering a special deal NOW!!! NOW!!! NOW!!! NOW!! NOW!!!!!!
HitFixHarpy-Logo.jpg

For 50% discount off our normal price you can see who has which provinces, who's at war with who, where their armies are and MORE

Call 0800 - HARPIES to see your local trusted harpy consultant

- Harpies, harping the best hearsay

:takemyjewgold:

Last edited:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Looks like you need to search for death magic sites ;)

'jus saying

- also thanks for sharing your entire economy with us :lol:

3200 gold, 53 death gems, 40 nature gems, location of prophet, scales, PD, army/mage location, diseased mages

:updatedmytxt::updatedmytxt::updatedmytxt::updatedmytxt::updatedmytxt::updatedmytxt::updatedmytxt::updatedmytxt::updatedmytxt::updatedmytxt::updatedmytxt::updatedmytxt::updatedmytxt:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Grimwulf, please, slow down...

Helheim is about as big as Machaka, and my income is comparable to Fomoria's. Xibalba used to have tiny territory of 5 provinces or so. Fighting AI bats is slow and annoying.

Bottom line: nothing to see here. Move along.

I'm not doing too bad, but I'd say you have 10 more provinces, depending on what free stuff is past Xibalba. When are you dipping into the lake? It's almost gone friend. :M

Infinitum

Scholar
You've hired Fomorian Militia to pad out your forces? Surely the world is quaking before your arrival.

Dayyālu

Arcane
You've hired Fomorian Militia to pad out your forces? Surely the world is quaking before your arrival.

Disclaimer: Giant troops are terrible.

If you want a proof try to check how Mekone, a nation built on elite giants, performs. It's arguably the worst land nation in all Dominions (despite cool lore). Giants have serious problems in killing stuff due to square size, meaning they get outnumbered easily and don't have advantages to cover for it.

So they only good use they have is high HP chaff to let other guys do the killing, being careful about HP routs. Giant Militia is borderline more useful than other giant troops 'cause this.

"Giants are crappy" does not include SC chassis (high HP, magic paths) Niefel Giants (Cold Aura does the mauling) Elite Hinnom Giants (Horn attacks, Sacred and Berserk almost get them to the acceptable level) and Skratti.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
FYI Berytos and Marverni - there's a mini-world-war on the other part of the world, lots of shit going on hence nobody is talking... its very serious situation... mostly big standoffs and a lot of intense political turmoil

:shredder:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
FYI Berytos and Marverni - there's a mini-world-war on the other part of the world, lots of shit going on hence nobody is talking... its very serious situation... mostly big standoffs and a lot of intense political turmoil

:shredder:

You invaded Fomoria out of the blue. How is it a "mini-world-war"?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom