Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress DECLINE 22: Primitive Proliferation

Dayyālu

Arcane
pVbnqH4.jpg

(Thanks to Isiloon for the thread image, if I was a woman I would fuck him)

THAT SAID, new game. For whoever wants in, of course,

Early Age, the peculiar thing this time will be that we'll get more provinces than your usual stock 15 par player, and methinks I'll play a little with the resources and gem income. PRIMITIVE PROLIFERATION indeed.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
zQUWfix.png

How's this.. x-y wraparound

I suggest adding 1 difficult AI for every player - like thrones... that attack you and just give you gold n gems....Only level 3 thrones..

approx 20-30 provinces per player

Last edited:

sqeecoo

Arcane
This image is amazing and unsettling. I'm in!

My vote goes to standard settings.

mondblut

Arcane
I love that crooked dick of mine. Mmm.. maybe Lanka? Never played them, but ppl say they are OP as fuck, so a natural choice.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Lanka got nerfed in some aspects... ie Dakinis got doubled in cost...

and the bless ... not sure. Enlarged demons with blood surge would be pretty good i guess.

Your dick is crooked like your diplomacy m8

I hope someone plays Dindustan (Machaka)

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Why don't I understand what games you're playing? In every thread it's the same thing. I've no idea what this is. Is this even a video game? ???

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
It's called Dominions 5 - it's like risk with dwarf fortress + god game

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
also guys get on discord, pm me if you need an invite for the cds server

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
I'm also extremely butthurt of not being into the group photo. I won't sign up :obviously:

:negative:

Considering I sometimes get up at 6:00 AM to play my turns, I wish I had the time to play two games at once... You still made me cry, though.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I will play Machaka. And this time, I will play longer than the 30 or so turns of last time, 20 of which were spent besieged in my capital.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I think I am going to go awake Pretender for once, thoughts wrt Machaka? So many choices, has to be thematic obviously.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Theodoros, oh god. Why does some asshole always have to pick a popkill nation! I mean Lemuria basically ruined the game in D21.

Btw where are Malakal and Johannes?

For Machaka, what's more thematic than the colossal sex fetish? From what I understand it's actually a pretty good chassis too.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Theodoros, oh god. Why does some asshole always have to pick a popkill nation! I mean Lemuria basically ruined the game in D21.

Btw where are Malakal and Johannes?

For Machaka, what's more thematic than the colossal sex fetish? From what I understand it's actually a pretty good chassis too.

I have been looking at that, but no lifeless regeneration anymore has been bothering my decision. Also that -75% affliction bless might as well not exist. You will ALWAYS get afflictions(limp and crippled after three battles in test. :lol:)

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
that -75% affliction bless might as well not exist

Add farcaster to the list. In the Bless selection screen it states it extends spell range 50%, in-game icon on the unit says it's +25%. I have a very strong feeling it actually does jack shit.

I'm testing it heavily with short range spells, like orb lightning. A single pick should either extend the range to 25 or 30 but even when scripted mages simply refuse to cast it even in the 20-25 range. If you go S 8 and double the pick the effect should be even more noticeable but as far as I can tell, it still does nothing...

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom