Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Decline 20: Dominions 5: Defenders of the Faith

What era we play in?

• MA

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • EA

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LA

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Kingcomrade

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

Grif

Learned
Ok. extending.

JagreenLern , don't send the turn in. If you know anyone who would like to play, get in.

Grif , despite stales Starspawns are in a nice position.
Tempting as it may be, I'm already playing SS in another game, and I'm actually having trouble keeping up with all my games now. So for real, this time, I'll pass.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Was about to rate "acknoweledge this user's agenda", then I realized you'e not Muty...

cloned avatars + Dayyālu's magic square = :argh:

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
We any closer to a sub for R'lyeh? I was just waiting to submit if we found a sub, but I can send my turn in if you want to change the timer/have them stale again.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Nah, let's wait. I'm probably the one benefiting more from a stale atm, since Arco is contested... But if others have different opinions, chime in!

Dayyālu

Arcane
I'm trying to find one, but no luck.

Guess I'll have to try on /domg/ or something, after creating a disposable mail account.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Welcome to the cesspool of the net :lol:

...or as I said to sqeecoo once, the chesspool

chess-pool.jpg

(my pronunciation is still shit :( )

I'm you queer, diverse and friendly pythian neighbour. PM as soon as you think you'll need diplo!

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
woot they play a mirrored version of chess. axis vertically in the center.

Infinitum

Scholar
New management, all existing agreements are pending review.

Also, what the fuck happened here? I have like 10 provinces and two and a half forts past turn 40. There's four (4) neutral provinces bordering me in my own half of the pond. No useful battle magic to speak of have been researched.

Speaking of indies; YEAH I SEE YOU THAR MICTLAN. Back off - I might not be able to win any sort of topside war in the shape I'm in but go into the water and I'll spend the rest of the game dedicating my small kingdom to harassing your coasts.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Sigh.

Infinitum , I would have loved to give you both a chance to review the game but well, you took the pick.

MCreeper , thanks for your interest. May I add you to my Steam Friends list if we ever start another game, so I can bother another human being?

I'm very sorry if I bothered you uselessly.

EDIT:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HE IS A SLAV
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

*sobs*

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
A review eh? I love reviewing. Working ATM but you'll receive my counterproposal soon. As soon as next turn starts, in fact! Unless we find some sort of agreement before.

Btw, that ball of unsupported chaff and tentacles can leverage very little :lol:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Ugh, I find it annoying how dominion drops before movement/combat resolved - lost my pretender...

another large army of Atlantians approaches, this would be no issue of course however there's also a much larger army of Scelerians approaching so I feel the end is nigh for me - and for most of you.

Dayyālu

Arcane
another large army of Atlantians approaches, this would be no issue of course however there's also a much larger army of Scelerians approaching so I feel the end is nigh for me - and for most of you.

NO I WANT A FIGHT

I WANT TO

FIGHT

What's the point of having billions of skellitons is no one kills them

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Skellies tend to reproduce quickly and rapidly fill all available ecological niches. Send ~1000 unsupported skellies my way! I can help with the culling!

Disclaimer: the presence of external magical energies on the battlefield could seriously hamper the process and, believe it or not, even have us end up with more skellies. Please, be mindful where you put your mages! Think about the future!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom