Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Decline 20: Dominions 5: Defenders of the Faith

What era we play in?

• MA

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • EA

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LA

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Kingcomrade

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

sqeecoo

Arcane
I do, he's coldcrow, last seen 15h ago.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Hold TAB in the army setup screen to see what units have afflictions(and then hover over to see the actual afflictions). Found this out, and helps with finding limp/crippled. The micro is still dumb though.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
I was going to ask for an extension anyway... I submitted but I'd like to have a diplomatic answer. Taking another one of his provinces isn't exactly the friendliest thing to do but if I get no answer I must consider ourselves at war :(

Last edited:

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Praised be the Pantokrator, also known as DRNGod! He fully embraces and supports the fabulous and queer spirit of Pythia. Our first arch-theurge's name is Faglius!

:incline:

Last edited:

Infinitum

Scholar
Was gonna smash, but it turns out faggot is probably not etymologically connected to fasces. #savagedissappointment

Dayyālu

Arcane
Was gonna smash, but it turns out faggot is probably not etymologically connected to fasces. #savagedissappointment

They are both bundles of sticks. Could be a Varronian etimology, but hey, it sounds cool.

Plus Fasces is kinda my thing. Or it was skellitons now?

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Here, show this to fascists: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascinus(Fascinum)
Delicious etymology!

edit: fun fact, fasces lictorii, which represented the dominance over prisoners and the authority to carry out Roman sentences, were an ancient Etruscan symbol, not Roman. The particular cultural trait was probably imported from the Etruscan tradition of having the king be preceded by fasces carrying lictors. Since I live on the ancient ancestral lands of the Etruscan, I'd say it's only natural for fasces to be considered my thing.

Unfortunately, the TV says that many ultra right-wingers are repressed homosexuals, while here in Pythium we fully embrace our gay and homophile nature. We're filthy liberals.
So here you go Day, fasces and fascist memes are officialy under your divine portfolio, use them wisely mate! Just leave Fascinum(s) to me, I have plans. Memeful plans.

Last edited:

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
to the asshole that cast dat kraken:
5816cooked_octopus.jpg

thx for the dinner

sqeecoo

Arcane
How long will we stay on 24h? Plenty of time to do the turn still, but not much for diplomacy. I haven't heard back from some people, like DAYYALU himself!

sqeecoo

Arcane
Fine, DAD. Also, story events are on? I am told there is an issue with smuggling in a fishing village. No doubt they are opening a portal to hell or somesuch.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
If we are starting a new game I want a proper nation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom