Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 2, We Require More Rains of Stones

Dayyālu

Arcane
That's some impossible skill level.

Can I haz some context pliz

And Lizzurd my man! That was a fine battle! Sure, I lost a Basalt King and forgot a Faerie Queen on the other side of the world, but that was nice to see. And I was quite lucky. And the retreat was cut, so it's a total loss bar the stealth units!

Sure, that 90 blob of Sequani is not going to kill itself, and now I do have a foggiest idea on how you are going to employ them...

Last edited:

Lizzurd

Cipher
Can i get 36 hours extension?
Or even 100+ hours, anyway no one will complain.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Can I haz some context pliz

Lizzurd Mind Hunted one of muh thugs (you can see it on his pic). Fortunately, this thug had a twin brother in the same stack that still won the main battle.

escmmwgqcv.jpg

Mind Hunt that, manboar.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Eh, i know that i asked for this delay expecting to be the last to submit, but now i have sent my turn first and i should wait for another day to see the results.
:negative:

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Yawn inferior nations and their inferior ways of war. We are so vastly superior its not even a joke. Two feeble mages, almost human, decimating bats.

5NViG9F.jpg

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
o.O

What went wrong?
I mean, with 78 Stargazers something should happen, right?

BATMAN happened!

ogricntzre.png
:yeah:

I am almost certain that Marverni just didn't expect to meet my legion in this province.

Yawn inferior nations and their inferior ways of war. We are so vastly superior its not even a joke. Two feeble mages, almost human, decimating bats.

Whatever makes you feel less humiliated, little elf.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Game: Decline2
Turn number 89
Next turn due: 01:12 GMT on Saturday August 22nd

Can we change it to August 19? It's my birthday in August 19. Receiving turn 90 of Decline 2 will be the best birthday present ever.

Dayyālu

Arcane
I noticed it. What a funny joke!

:hahano:

I'm going to force host this Monday's evening (GMT+1), so it's better for everyone (Lanka included) to upload the turn in time. An extra weekend is good, two months is a tad too much.

You can postpone by negative numbers. Pointless anyway since it's going to process the turn as soon as all of you send in your .2h files.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I have returned but it is too late here to do any sensible turn. Ill do it within the next 26h. Sorry for that guys.

Dayyālu

Arcane
I have returned but it is too late here to do any sensible turn. Ill do it within the next 26h. Sorry for that guys.

Just upload it sooner or later. Better sooner.

At the rate this is going (a single nation did the turn), I'll upload mine tomorrow.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Being a Malakal for dummies:
1. Hide inside forts.
2. Never go outside! Wait for Manbat to attack.
3. Pretend u r so gud at de game and had IT ALL PLANNED FROM THE START.
4. Ignore the fact that you have 1,5 white candles left.

Try harder, little elfy.

xyoithjnrw.png

You need more Rains of Stones.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom