Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

In Progress Decline 17: The Ending Times

Discussion in 'MP Gaming' started by Dayyālu, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Dayyālugender: ⚧ Arcane

Dayyālu
    Parrots:
    Click here and disable ads!
    It comes the time when a man needs to admit defeat. Can't avoid the "endless snowy provinces" problem, the fucking thing keep appearing in any edit I try. I am sorry for my lack of skill and hit me on PM if you can give help.

I'm not going to throw the towel, it's merely a tactical setback

• Salute Salute x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Make America Great Again Isiloongender: ⚧ Arcane

Isiloon
    Parrots:
    Just need to make sure nobody spam stales after all this work you put in for us to have fun...

^ Top  
  3. Make America Great Again Isiloongender: ⚧ Arcane

Isiloon
    Parrots:
    how is earth-moving progressing Dayyālu

^ Top  
  4. Dayyālugender: ⚧ Arcane

Dayyālu
    Parrots:
    Badly. Like a dark mirror of sqeecoo , I get instead to clean up a mess done by a co-worker during vacation times, so it's hell.

If someone feels free to try to map it up (15-20 provinces par player, Ermor center and Starspawns on a corner) go wild. I am sorry, but I could not predict to have several days in a row with 10-12 hours shifts.

I hope to get some breathing time tomorrow, but afterward it's hell time again.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • :M :M x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Make America Great Again Isiloongender: ⚧ Arcane

Isiloon
    Parrots:
    why haven't you left Italy yet, isnnt the place swarming with sand niggers and degenerates yet

^ Top  
  6. Dayyālugender: ⚧ Arcane

Dayyālu
    Parrots:
    We're not Sweden Bielorussia South Korea Great Britain, and I like the food, the people and the climate. Being overworked for shit pay is merely the price to be in a supposedly first world country going the way of the dodo.

Plus, home is where the heart is.

[​IMG]

• Salute Salute x 2
    ^ Top  
  7. KoolNoodlesgender: ⚧ Arcane

KoolNoodles
    Parrots:
    When I get back from vacation tomorrow I'll try my hand at a map as well(no promises).

• Salute Salute x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. Make America Great Again Isiloongender: ⚧ Arcane

Isiloon
    Parrots:
    If you feel like catching a break in Middle Earth let me know dude, it's nicer here probably - but more liberal as well
    :negative:

^ Top  
  9. Make America Great Again Isiloongender: ⚧ Arcane

Isiloon
    Parrots:
    Funny you mention GB because my friend whos english just came back from there and says its a shit hole, heaps of sand niggers throwing acid out of cars as they drive by, gypsies and Polish cunts

^ Top  
  10. KoolNoodlesgender: ⚧ Arcane

KoolNoodles
    Parrots:
    Somehow, this sounds like hyperbole. :lol:

• it is a mystery it is a mystery x 1
    ^ Top  
  11. Make America Great Again Johannesgender: ⚧ Arcane

Johannes
    Parrots:
    MA Pyth is a damn fine nation my man

• Salute Salute x 1
    ^ Top  
  12. Dayyālugender: ⚧ Arcane

Dayyālu
    Parrots:
    Pardon, was thinking of LA Pythium. Still somewhat on the weak side, though.

Good, can begin again working on the map. If I survive until Monday.

^ Top  
  13. Myxlplykxgender: ⚧ Literate

Myxlplykx
    Parrots:
    have we been dead for awhile now? by the way Dayyalu did that last version of the map i sent you work well enough?

• Despair Despair x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. Dayyālugender: ⚧ Arcane

Dayyālu
    Parrots:
    Almost perfect, just 20 or so provinces in the forest. Another run with a filter should work, methinks.

I'm truly sorry, but work has been hellish and motivation kinda hard to find. Should be better this weekend, if I can't finish the map I'll.... dunnow, commit seppuku or something.

^ Top  
  15. Myxlplykxgender: ⚧ Literate

Myxlplykx
    Parrots:
    really 20 in the forest of all places. alright one more go with the color layering

^ Top  
  16. Dayyālugender: ⚧ Arcane

Dayyālu
    Parrots:
    Works proceeds, despair grows

I am not good at this, ain't I

• Salute Salute x 1
    ^ Top  
  17. Dayyālugender: ⚧ Arcane

Dayyālu
    Parrots:
    Works utterly failed, motivation plummeted. If some good soul can help me (at least to give me a boost to end this before we get to DOMINIONS FIVE: THRONES OF BOGALOO) it would be nice.

I am a terrible person and a lazy fuck.

• Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  
  18. KoolNoodlesgender: ⚧ Arcane

KoolNoodles
    Parrots:
    What, exactly, do you need help on? The pixel thing? A new map? Something else entirely?

Edit: If you just want a map for ~6 players, with bad guy surrounding and bad guy middle, there's probably a few ways to make that work even if it's not perfectly symmetrical. Does that matter?

^ Top  
  19. KoolNoodlesgender: ⚧ Arcane

KoolNoodles
    Parrots:
    Map coming along boyos. Shortly we'll have something to start with I think(I know, province distribution is a bit ugly right now).
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

^ Top  
  20. coldcrowgender: ⚧ Savant Patron

coldcrow
    Parrots:
    That is looking pretty neat.

^ Top  
  21. I'm With Her Severian Silkgender: ⚧ for prison Arcane

Severian Silk
    Parrots:
    This is a cool concept. Maybe I will make a scenario for an RTS I mod a lot. But I don't know how I would enforce the teams and rules, except with the honor system.

^ Top  
  22. Make America Great Again Isiloongender: ⚧ Arcane

Isiloon
    Parrots:
    are the cities next to Ermor going to be actual cities, i dont really want to start with a wasteland surrounded by wastelands...

• Old Old x 1
    ^ Top  
  23. KoolNoodlesgender: ⚧ Arcane

KoolNoodles
    Parrots:
    Do you want forts guarded by indies? What does ermor need with population anyways.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
    ^ Top  
  24. Make America Great Again Isiloongender: ⚧ Arcane

Isiloon
    Parrots:
    i dont mind indies or not, i need population for $$$ because im not going for a super cancer domain... you'll see.

^ Top  
  25. Myxlplykxgender: ⚧ Literate

Myxlplykx
    Parrots:
    the map looks pretty great actually my one issue with the distribution is emor is gonna be screwed if he only gets 7 prov i would say try giving all the good guys 15 on the dot and make them relatively equal for fairness sake then 13 for emor maybe making those cities city population so emor can get a head start before they are crushed. the first like 10 turns for them are pretty weak and give ryleth a tad fewer then 30 provinces.

emor needs the population for money for forts and temples otherwise there pretty awful as there main stay is the undead coming out of there forts being 5 times better then regular skeleton and souless

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)